February patch and a reminder

A forum for the Last Dynasty Casual Chain.
Laseirna
Allegiance Council

February patch and a reminder

Post by Laseirna » Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:39 am

As everyone knows February's patch will see significant changes to the patron/vassal xp system. It was brought up in the FC that there might be a concern with people just leaving LD's chains with no notice because people may feel that there is no point to be in a chain anymore.

Please be aware that the chain managers have been working hard to predict what the effect of this upcoming patch will do to the chains and how best to keep the chains intact. There will be changes and we would like to remind anyone leaving the chain because of the changes to give us notice. I know I don't want to log in after the patch to find Blue Orchid suddenly no longer a part of LD. The policies still exist and we expect people will continue to follow them.

Chains are not dead and managers are working hard to re-configure them based on what Turbine does. It may take some time to sort it out because we really don't know what the full impact will be.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Blue Wizard
Quest Master

Post by Blue Wizard » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:16 pm

All Please be patient, dont rush into anything after the patch, until the ramifications can be analyzied. Also, Please remember that it was as a result of the chian that many reeped the rewards. Please allow an orderly reorgainization based on FACTS. If you feel you must leave, please allow the chain managers and your fellow caln member know ahead of time so that the least amout of head aches occur. Remember you profited from the chain, please give a small amout of consideratin to all those that help you, by not just breaking and running.
A Friend to ALL and A Friend in Deed!