ATTN: Alkeron and Prim Trekmansun - CANCELLED

A forum for the Last Dynasty Casual Chain.
Laseirna
Allegiance Council

ATTN: Alkeron and Prim Trekmansun - CANCELLED

Post by Laseirna » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:19 am

Please complete as soon as possible.

Removing Kazene as per-request.

Also chaining around X-treme as nothing was posted by him to say that there was a problem or otherwise indicate the orders had been viewed.

These moves need to be made in this order.
Make sure to upload your stats before and after each step is made.

Prim Trekmansun (118) swears to Alkeron (120)
Alkeron sets Prim Trekmansun as key vassal.

If you need to release your chain vassal to complete this move, make sure all parties are online at the same time, to avoid a chain break. Post when each step is complete. Post if you have any question or porblems with this order.

Note: Dangerous Lady has asked that once this move is made, that Kazene be released from Alkeron.

Please complete these orders ASAP as Kazene has been waiting patiently for this to take place. Expiry date: Saturday January 17, 2004
Last edited by Laseirna on Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

X-treme
Gardener
Gardener

Post by X-treme » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:33 pm

So if Prim can't find him guess you will chain around him too?So if you plan to chain around me,then just drop me all together.I'm about tired of all the political BS anyhow! :x
X-treme Axe

If it bleeds,we can kill it.

X-treme Axe,lvl 75 Axe

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:50 pm

Dude, simmer down! :) I don't see anything political about it.

Requirements

Read and agree with the Clan Code of Conduct

Have Decal and Ac Stats installed, along with they Last Dynasty registry file. For more information on how to meet this requirement see AC Stats Guide

All members are expected to active member of the chain and clan.

All members over 50 must have their Loyalty buffed to 200+ at all times, along with having an effective leadership of 163+ at all times see chart below. Any exceptions to this must be approved by the Chain Management.

Checking the boards every day! This does not mean that you have to read every single post and respond, but it is imperative that people frequently check for posted chain moves. Such posts will be titled ATTN: <name>, <name>, <name>

Removals
You can be removed from the chain with notice if you fall in one of the following areas listed below:

Failure to act within a timely manner to moves
Failure to update Ac Stats

Failing below 100% by 5 Million or more on the Status report page
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Alkeron
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Alkeron » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:34 pm

Been on, but I haven't seen you when I have logged in, granted I may have not come in last night cause I was tired but, I still have had no luck finding you X-Treme

Also I'll be on as Alkeron, I'll be on for a bit now, then I gotta go, and I probly will be on late tonight.
Alkeron - Archer

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:33 am

Heh. The original orders for this removal were posted on Jan 8th.

That's about a week ago. The orders went unresponded to and incomplete. Your managers really had no choice but to expand the orders.

They're just doing they're jobs and following chain policy. Politics, as you put it, has nothing to do with it.

I'll go back to my chain forum now. Apologies for the outburst. :)

PS: I myself got sworn around in the OH chain a few weeks ago when I missed some orders. ...and Im a manager. Although I was upset about it, I didn't dare lash out at my chain or the other managers. My father was ill and I needed to leave town to be with him. However, the chain must go on and I failed to notify anyone of my absence. So when orders concerning me went uncompleted, I was removed. Thats the way it goes.

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:35 am

I'm sorry that you're upset X-treme but these orders expired on Monday and then on Wednesday you posted that you couldn't find Alkeron. I cannot know what is happening if people do not communicate with me about problems in getting orders completed. If it had been communicated to me that there was a problem finding Alkeron I would have gladly extended the deadline.

I chose 4 days as the time limit on orders because in the past people seem to feel 4 days is plenty of time to be removed from a chain when they request removal. I also happen to think 4 days is plenty of time to get people into the chain once I post the orders. I am incredibly flexible however if I know all parties are trying. I don't know exactly how Kerosene and previous managers have dealt with time issues. If there is already some unspoken timeline I would appreciate someone informing me.

I don't know what else to say X-treme. It wasn't political BS. I was simply trying to complete someone's request for removal in a timely manner and not 2 - 3 weeks later and I didn't know you were looking for Alkeron until 6 days after the order was posted. I'll put the orders for Prim and Alkeron on hold for a few days if you want to stay in the chain but ask that you meet up with Alkeron ASAP and get this done. Let me know if there is a problem or you still want out of the chain.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

laseirna@lastdynasty.net

X-treme
Gardener
Gardener

Post by X-treme » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:55 am

Ok,the BS part of my post wasn't directed at the CC,if it was taken that way sorry.But alot of things have been happening in the Monarchy lately that has ticked me off,but that's another story.Las I have had Alkeron in friends list since move was posted,I have also been playing 5 to 6 hrs a night for the last week and have not seen him log on.NOT meaning anything towards Alkeron in any way,but if you think you can get moves done in this chain in 4 days your sadly mistaken.There are to many second chars. and mules in this chain to move that fast,or so this has been the norm.I should know I have been in this Monarchy for a year now,but you are chain mgr now so run it anyway you see fit.Sorry for the outburst but seeing I was being chained around really ticked me off.And yes I would like to stay in chain and yes I will look for Alkeron,just so you know I can't pledge to somone if they are not there........

sorry,X-treme
X-treme Axe

If it bleeds,we can kill it.

X-treme Axe,lvl 75 Axe

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:36 am

Even though my FC counterparts advocate taking a strong stand on issues such as this, I'm going to state a few reasons why I'm backtracking on allowing these orders to be completed (edit: I'm actually quite confused by all this and have no clue what thread I'm posting in :). . .when I say these orders I think I'm referring to the original orders, not this set). Mainly so people understand that I have reasons and I'm not just being a soft touch.

I know this is a casual chain. I know there are a lot of secondary characters in it. I also suspect I'm working things a bit differently than previous managers. I'm willing to give people some slack as people get used to my style.

I believe the LD chains to be well managed and the policies are fairly clear so I won't always feel I'm in a position to do what I've done here. We are a casual chain and thus have no quota other than to have the correct pass-through of xp but we are also part of the LD chain structure and thus must comply with it's standards around management of the chains.

The biggest thing I ask for is to let me know if there is a problem before the orders expire. I will extend deadlines and I'm sure people who have requested they be removed or are trying to get in will generally understand if they see those involved trying. If 4 days is too short for insertion and removals orders, tell me. I'll make it longer. Not by much but I will. Completing orders in a timely fashion however is a courtesy to those trying to get out, those trying to get in and to the chain managers who are juggling this list like crazy trying to meet demands.

Alkeron and X-treme, post some times you play and if you are playing under other names so you both can see where the problem in hooking up is.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Kamikaze Kueen - UA

laseirna@lastdynasty.net