Preaching to the converted and a few other things

A forum for the Last Dynasty Casual Chain.
Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Preaching to the converted and a few other things

Post by Laseirna » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:07 am

Dear CC Members:

I kinda feel that if you are reading this, you probably don't need this reminder but I have noticed that some people are not reading the boards on a regular basis and as a consequence several insertion and removal orders have been incomplete for several weeks now.

1. Make sure you are reading the boards on a regular and frequent basis. There are several orders that have not been completed in a timely fashion. Please note that you WILL be chained around if you do not even attempt to complete orders in a timely fashion as explained in the CC policies. Any orders I post from now on will have an expected completion date posted. If you are asking for an insertion and you miss the orders, you will need to re-apply and convince me that you will actually read the boards in order to receive new insertion orders. It's not fair to the chain managers or those members who try to follow the orders if the other people involved are not doing as they agreed too.

Please keep an eye on both the the Casual Chain and Chain Insertion forums. Moves and removals are found on the Casual Chain forum and insertions are found on the Chain Insertion forum. They are titled "CC ATTN:. . ."

Other Stuff

2. If you are applying to the CC and I notice a problem with the application, I will make a note in a different colour on the application. You can PM me anytime with questions about applications.

3. Make sure you are regularly updating your stats. I've noticed a number of people have not updated lately. Quota failure and failure to update regularly are grounds for removal from the CC as stated in the CC policies. I'd rather not have to do that. I will make a post asking specific people to update.

4. Some CC management duties have been given to the FC chain managers. They will be looking at removals and quality control so you will see more management activity.

5. I'm more than happy to answer PM's if you have any questions about the CC and it's management. Anything I can't answer I will pass along to a more experienced manager and will get an answer as soon as possible to you.

Please keep tuned to this channel for further developments ;)
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Allana the Bringer
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Allana the Bringer » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:32 am

The chain managers (all of us) are here to help. If you need us, don't be afraid to give us a pm, or post here on the boards. Communication is the most important part of any relationship. Yes we realize that with turbines changes coming things may seem a bit dark, but if we stick together as a family and take care of each other we can make the best of what they give us.

Allana
I think it's about that time.