ATTN Lexor, Geco

A forum for the Last Dynasty Casual Chain.
kerosene
Allegiance Council

ATTN Lexor, Geco

Post by kerosene » Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:01 am

Removing Alibear per request

Geco (87) swear to Lexor (92)
Lexor set Geco as key vassal

post when completed
Last edited by kerosene on Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alibear
Gardener
Gardener

lexor and geco

Post by Alibear » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:02 pm

wth is the deal guys! this is over a week old.. I saw Loxor on sunday and then wham he was gone before I could even say hello... if I remember one of the things we are supposed to do is READ THE BOARDS.....I know Geco has as we have talked since these orders have been posted.
GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alibear

Mickie
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Mickie » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:25 pm

I, however am available to help with this... Geco could swear to Shane in the meantime so Ali can break without being labled as a chainbreaker, becasue we know how you guys love to place that lable on people and drive them away, (PEEWEE), SINCE SHES BEEN 10 DAYS TRYING TO GET OUT OF CC!!!
First they ignore you, Then they laugh at you, Then they fight you, Then you win.

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:42 pm

Mickie, a tad unfair. PeeWee was threatening to break days after posting.

However, neither her patron or vassal has posted here, so perhaps swearing around both may be in order. But, that's up to the managers.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Mickie
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Mickie » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:57 pm

Just an example Panz. The chainbreak was only the kick in the ass out the door for peewee.

Im just saying it happens almost everytime someone tries to leave a LD chain... they wait patiently for what they feel is a good amont of time, nobody responds, so they go merrily on thier way, and are forever labled a breaker.

Can we wake up and get this done please people?
First they ignore you, Then they laugh at you, Then they fight you, Then you win.

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:02 pm

I don't know the policy on a swearing around in the CC. I would have to leave it up to the managers. I would say, since neither patron, nor vassal has posted, that they be sworn around too, until they can get back on. It's each person's responsibility to read the boards.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Alibear
Gardener
Gardener

remove Alibear

Post by Alibear » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:25 am

I had Geco swear to Shane .. so Loxor is out of the chain. I waited forever and a day to do this and Loxor never replied or acknowledged this thread.

Alibear