Decal not working...

A forum for the Last Dynasty Casual Chain.
Uoe
Harvester
Harvester

Decal not working...

Post by Uoe » Sat Nov 01, 2003 6:19 pm

So, unless I can get this damn thing working, I will not be contributing to the xp chain.

Running the latest versions of everything, getting into game fine, but no Decal or plugins.

Out of ideas, so if you know a fix, please share.
My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.
- Bubba

Uoe - Fix - Slew - Sprung

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:44 pm

Uoe, when you say no decal do you mean no decal bar is showing ingame? Or that decal isn't loading at all on your computer? What happens when you double-click the decal icon to start it running in Windows? Do you get any error messages?

I am assuming the decal icon shows in the bottom right corner of your Windows desktop screen?

I can't think of any more questions to ask right now. :)
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Uoe
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Uoe » Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:51 pm

The Decal bar is not showing in game. Decal starts fine, refreshes, and updates. I log into game with no problems or errors. When I get there, there is no Decal bar. I have uninstalled and installed all the components too many times with no luck. I'm at my wits end. :cry:
- Bubba

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:28 am

I know sometimes I have dragged one of the plugins when it was expanded to a place where the top of the plugin was off the screen. I wonder if it's possible the decal bar is there but is positioned somewhere that you can't see it?

Do you have a plugin with a command line structure that you could use to test whether decal is loaded but hidden, like with Castaway you can type /bot on to turn on the bot. Another to see verify whether it is really missing or just misplaced is to watch the spam when you log in. If you are running Treestats you should see some spam when you first enter.

What operating system are you running btw?
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Uoe
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Uoe » Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:15 am

As far as plugins, I am running Meginjarder and BS2, which both usually tell me when they load, which they are not.

As far as operating system, not sure if you mean comp or Decal so I'll list both. :)

Decal is the latest, 20601, or something like that, with the latest spellfilter and impfilter. I've gone through the steps of uninstalling and reinstalling this crap, to the letter, several times. I even removed firewall but didnt help. Also tried the old injection style, but froze up. At the moment, all Decal components have been removed from my comp. :evil:

As far as the computer goes, Compaq, 2.6, 512ram, IE6, windows xp, lalalalala, so on and so forth.

Hope this info helps. During my search I have noticed a few others with the same problem, but no cure as of yet. Thanks for your assistance.
- Bubba

Uoe
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Uoe » Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:51 am

Ok, still havnt been ble to locate a fix for the Decal problem, so will not be uploading anytime soon. (

Please be patient, for I'm trying as hard as I can.
- Bubba

Uoe
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Uoe » Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:52 am

WHOOOOHOOOO, Decal is back up and running.

Seems that I lost my key vassal but will be on the look out for Buffalicious to fix that problem.
- Bubba