All of the removal orders have been posted

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Oof
Allegiance Council

All of the removal orders have been posted

Post by Oof » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:55 pm

Next up are the insertion orders, after the removal orders have been completed.

A couple of characters have already been issued insertion orders since they are clear from the chain. I'll try to have the insertion orders up as soon as I can.

Let's aim for getting this done before the weekend is over. Chat with each other on the allegiance channel, post times when you will be available for swearing, PM each other, etc., whatever it takes to get the removal orders done as quickly as possible. :P

Thank you.
Last edited by Oof on Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Blue Wizard
Quest Master

Post by Blue Wizard » Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:21 pm

Who will Blue Wizard be swwearing to?
A Friend to ALL and A Friend in Deed!

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:21 pm

Blue, as soon as the removal orders are done for a group of people I'll post insertion orders for those folks. You are part of the group Borg is involved with in the orders. I'm going to try to log on now and see if I can get the swearing done. The reason for not starting to list where the inserts will go is twofold:

1) If we post insertions before the removals are finished, someone will swear early and cause a chain break. I think it has happened almost everytime I've jumped the gun with insertions.

2) If I start posting individual insertions I'll get hit by a barrage of requests that will feel like it's never quitting. ;)
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net