Chain listing for the new chain

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Oof
Allegiance Council

Chain listing for the new chain

Post by Oof » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:16 pm

Listed below is the chain listing as it will be for the new 100 million quota chain. I went back to shortly after the February patch and pulled the xp production numbers for everyone who posted for admittance to the new chain. Placement was based primarily on those xp numbers, with a couple of other factors tossed in (Riyadh has some really impressive xp numbers, but he isn't 126 yet, and so forth). Removal orders from the various other chains will be forthcoming. Once you have been properly sworn around and ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN PROPERLY SWORN OUT OF YOUR OLD CHAIN you can find your patron in the list below and swear to them. DO NOT SWEAR TO YOUR NEW PATRON UNTIL YOU HAVE REMOVAL ORDERS POSTED AND THE ORDERS HAVE BEEN PROPERLY CARRIED OUT. Sorry for yelling there, but this is full of possibilities for chain breaks, loss of mansion access, etc. If, for whatever reason, you decided you don't really want in a chain that will require you to pass up at least 100 million xp a week to your chain patron please cancel your application ASAP. I would hate for you to be sworn out of your old home and then decide not to go to the new one, and be chain-homeless for a while until you get you placed again.

1 ) Blue Wizard
2 ) acaddict
3 ) Tusami
4 ) Vitos
5 ) Diabolical Mage
6 ) Thunderblade
7 ) Illumination
8 ) Iron horse II
9 ) Smiley
10 ) Ly'Sham Slik
11 ) Azma
12 ) Trouser Snake
13 ) Neue Regel
14 ) Heatmiser
15 ) Rick Deckard
16 ) Wimp Lo
17 ) Ian Mac
18 ) Oof
19 ) Vermillion Ace
20 ) Zarah
21 ) Riyadh
22 ) Shikril
Last edited by Oof on Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

luang
High Council

Post by luang » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:43 pm

Now, I didn't know you were going to move.

*shakefist*
Luang, lvl 126 no-magic UA/Xbow
Starting Over, lvl 190 pocket mage and tinkerer
Solclaim Economy Report : http://www.solclaim.be

thunderblade
Allegiance Council

Post by thunderblade » Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:03 pm

there goes your bonus ac. :(
the name speaks for itself!!!
aka fu man ki level 210 BM
both proud vassals of panzerfaust!
ever need a can of whoop a$$ i,m always carrying a six pack!!!

smoke free as of 4-25-05

little bit of pain never hurt anybody !!!! muwahahahaha

.Urrasa.
Harvester
Harvester

Post by .Urrasa. » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:06 am

ACK!!!
:drinking:= :silly: = :sleeping: = :morning:

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:22 am

I'm sorry Luang. I just decided today. Poor Oof is pretty gimped up (more so than before, yes) since I untrained war to take leadership and dagger. He needs the xp love the new chain can provide a lot more than Borg does. I'm a horrible patron not to have let my vassal know.

I guess this will have to serve as notice. :oops:
Oof@lastdynasty.net

luang
High Council

Post by luang » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:27 am

I was just kidding :)

If it's still possible, I'd like to follow you.

If not, so be it.
Luang, lvl 126 no-magic UA/Xbow
Starting Over, lvl 190 pocket mage and tinkerer
Solclaim Economy Report : http://www.solclaim.be

acaddict
Farmer
Farmer

Post by acaddict » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:10 am

Mostly to Thunder...I have been a character that has loved sharing my xp to many in this guild. You have been the reciever of more than any from me and as I would love to continue to give great xp to ya, it looks like it is time for that Acaddict xp to go elsewhere!

Twas an honor being yur vassal and just want to say........yu rock (we do work well in a fellow)! You are the melee I always wanted to be :shock:

Goodbye to my vassal Urrasa, too bad we were never on in the same timezone :evil:

I will keep both of yu as friends and will be available to both of yu and anyone else in chain if needed 8)

acaddict
Farmer
Farmer

Post by acaddict » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:12 am

edit last post......not just the chain, anyone in LD i will try to be available!

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:33 pm

Luang, you can sort of follow me. You are welcome to join the new chain; however, two things would independently prevent you from remaining as my vassal (even though I would be please to have you as a vassal).

The first is that chain placement has already started and there are people above and below Oof already. Even if that wasn't the case, you have added more xp to the chain during the last month of so than Oof did (I'm a bad vassal, just ask Panzerfaust/Trouser Snake :shock: ) You would have been placed some positions higher than me. :)

That being said, if you would like to stay in the Food Chain, do nothing at all, you're already there. If you would like to move to the OH, you are welcome to join. It will be a 20 million xp added to your chain patron quota. If you would like to move to the new chain, you are welcome to join that one. :D It will be a 100 million xp added to your chain patron quota.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:13 pm

so will this chain recieve Rank benefits? and will anyone be under shikril?
You wasted life, why don't you waste the afterlife?

Culticon
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Culticon » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:13 pm

please remove me from the list
I don't have a problem!:evilbat:
:boink: Culticon level 203 Grief BM :boink:

Friend of LD :)

Thorgrim
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Thorgrim » Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:25 pm

Whatever happened to a Loyalty spot? I'm about 1% disappointed about not having Kazsam and myself at the very top.....I guess its cause I started as a lowly level 44 at the VERY bottom of the chain, and worked my way up without once asking to be promoted.

But alas, Such is the way. Please post orders at your nearest convenience.

Thorgrim
Kill em' All, Let God Sort em out.
HAR HAR!!!
Live and Let Live
I should be Monarch

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Thu Mar 25, 2004 12:05 am

With the new allegiance system, there is no top. :) You are the bottom and the top for you patron and vassal. The mgrs should have orders posted soon.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Shetl
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Shetl » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:08 am

Oof,I PM'd you about my guy.Can you please remove him from 100M list.I am so sorry for asking to be put on,but when I really read it,I don't think I could go hunt for 400Mil a week.I hope this doesn't cause any confusion,and I am very sorry.I just don't want to join,then get kicked out for not making quota.(I don't like getting yelled at,and Phade,who isn't even my patron anymore,constantly yells at me ;) ) TYVM Oof,and I am sorry. shetl..
This to..shall pass
shindhiog: well when I take over the world, everything will be dangerous and outlawed, everyone will eat engineered food paste

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:25 am

shetl, 400 mill is very wors case scenario -- reallistically, you're looking at 200, maybe even 150 or so.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace