ACStats

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Garnet1
Planter
Planter

ACStats

Post by Garnet1 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:53 am

I thought Wardite and I had finally gotten everything loaded back correctly after our pc probs, but after checking the stats page, it seems we might not be out of the woods yet. When I looked there this afternoon, we were both passing using the 20040303 date. Tonite I entered the 20040303 date and the figures had changed dramatically. A few questions: Are we passing or are we failing? Is it possible to set that date in permanently or does it always revert back to the old date andhave to re-entered each time we visit the site? Also, how is it that Wardite is passing at 18% and Garnet is failing at 18.6%? Is that right?

This is all quite confusing.

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:09 am

Excellent questions all, Garnet. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer right now. One would think an 18.6% passup rate is better than 18%. Panzerfaust is looking into the datebase code. Looking at the output there are apparently some things that don't look exactly "right."

The default date the database looks back to is 21 days prior to whatever the current date is. I moved up that window to 20040303 simply because that was the day I posted that people still need to make quota. As soon as 20040303 is 21 day old the date the stats page defaults to will be fine.

Yes, you are passing, unless and until Panzer tells me the database numbers are right. Just keep hunting as you get the chance to and I'm sure the database will straighten itself out soon.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Garnet1
Planter
Planter

Post by Garnet1 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:14 pm

Thanks for the info. :) I will just continue hunting and killing for now and leave the technical stuff to those of you who understand it. Garnet's new motto: Don't Worry, Be Happy