Sign-up Thread for the 100 Million Quota Chain`

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Kazsam
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Kazsam » Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:12 am

The initial signup for the new chain will run through Saturday night at midnight March 20, 2004. We will start the removal and reswearing orders on Sunday March 21, 2004.
Is Tues 23 now has this date changed then ? When is this gonna happen plz ?
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/kazsamsig.jpg[/img]
<Shindhi_AC> without you kaz, AC woudl be a lot more boring =)

sinnistar bow'
Gardener
Gardener

Post by sinnistar bow' » Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:38 am

count me in if riyadh is going would also like to keep him as my vassel:)

Diabolic mage!
Sinnistar Bow' 152 LVL 3 SCHOOL ARCHER
Emeril's prep cook 75 lvl alch cook spec
Diabolical Mage 135 lvl Bm

LD and proud to be:)

Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:48 pm

Shikril, a 119, can be 126 if needed though
You wasted life, why don't you waste the afterlife?

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:09 pm

Sorry all, I didn't get a chance to get to this like I had intended to. I am working on it as I type ( well, I was, until I stopped to type this:P ). I will post a list shortly of the order the new chain will look like.

Important notice* Based on discussions with and feedback from the chain managers, the order in which characters will be sworn will be based mostly off of long term xp production. I will go back to the first of the year in the acstats database and look at the xp added columns. That will be the primary criteria we use for chain placement. There is no way to make everyone happy. Luckily there is no way to make everyone mad either. If we go by levels, someone won't be happy. If we go by maintaining builtup loyalty bonuses, someone won't be happy (plus, the new system allows us to build very high passup much more quickly than was possible before). If we go by xp production, someone won't be happy. However, since the new chain is geared toward high producers, those folks who consistently produce way more xp than most others have "earned" a high producing vassal as well...

I will list everyone's character name who has replied in this thread. If you decide you do not want to move into the new chain PLEASE notify us IN THIS THREAD ALSO that you have changed your mind about being in the new chain. The list should be posted shortly.

Thank you and, again, I'm sorry about the delay.

EDIT by Oof: I just realized I can't go back to the first of the year with the acstats database because that gets back into the timeframe before the allegiance changes went into effect. Some of the numbers look really screwy. I think it is caused from mixing numbers from the 93.75% passthrough days with numbers from the 10% passthrough days. I'm backing up to a point after the allegiance changes took effect. The list should be up shortly.
Last edited by Oof on Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Vitos
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Vitos » Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:06 pm

I've been pondering a while on this,and decided
to give it a go.

--Vitos.

ironhorse
Harvester
Harvester

Post by ironhorse » Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:20 pm

I, after some deliberation, i would like to sign up for this also if it is not too late. i have a few concerns that if for some reason that this is a bit too much for me to do, that i wont be penalized too much for giving it a try. such as not being able to get in other clan chains. In the past i know i prob have not come close to this type of experience, but now with the new puter, which is bout a mnth old, i have been and should be able to make this no prob. thx and lookin forward to joinin.

iron horse ii
Iron Horse I lvl 90 axe
Iron Horse II lvl 249 BM

Dude I got a dell
The world sucks, if not we'd all fall off

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:29 am

Vitos and Iron horse, I have added your names to the list. Since the movement orders haven't been started yet, there were no worries about signing up when you did.

I am cutting off my insertions until after this first batch of people have been placed. If anyone wants to apply they are welcome to add their names to this thread. Orders for the new people will be posted after the initial people are sworn and updated.

Thank you.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Arfindel
Plower
Plower

Post by Arfindel » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:49 pm

Count me in plz :D

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:51 pm

You will be the first person on the list to be added Arfindel, just as soon as we get this group of people in place and all of the orders completed. ;) I'm hoping that all of the removals orders will be completed before the weekend is over.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Zarah
Clan Event Team

Post by Zarah » Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:11 pm

Okay, here goes nothing :oops: After many indepth discussions with my patron and fellow clan members I have decided to reinstate my request to be in the 100mil plus chain. Oof please disregard my prior request to be removed from the list. Now let's go kill stuff :twisted:

*blowkiss*
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/zarahsig.jpg[/img]

Teaka Stormbringer level 96 Sword (pokey pokey)

Arfindel
Plower
Plower

Post by Arfindel » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:23 pm

tyvm oof :)
btw whenever anyone need to contact me plz talk with enigma da lua, petru or apothem and they will translate for me :)

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:36 pm

Arfindel, I'm going to post orders that will remove you from the chain, so you will be ready to be inserted into the new chain.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Arfindel
Plower
Plower

Post by Arfindel » Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:31 am

ok thanks :D

Kazsam
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Kazsam » Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:45 am

Kazeyer (lvl 157 ) sword currently in FC
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/kazsamsig.jpg[/img]
<Shindhi_AC> without you kaz, AC woudl be a lot more boring =)