Meet Quota or Get Booted. You Have Until Sunday Night

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Kazsam
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Kazsam » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:11 pm

Yeah ive noticed that trek too, have no clue where the figures come from
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/kazsamsig.jpg[/img]
<Shindhi_AC> without you kaz, AC woudl be a lot more boring =)

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:38 am

Regarding the attempting to understand, Trekman's quota is listed (I am remembering now without looking back at the page to verify so my numberes are probably off a little bit) at 5.5 million xp while Urassa's is listed at 10.1 million xp. Trekman is 20 million over quota while Urassa is 22 million over quota. The amount of xp over quota is nearly identical; however, with Urassa having a having amount of xp as her quota, the percentage reflect that she is exceeding quota by 72% while Trekman is exceeding his, lower, quota by 234%.

Now, to the real question: Where are the quota numbers coming from? I know what I requested of Zataki. He is the one who has been coding the database when it needs it. With his retirement from AC I suppose that occasional responsibility will fall on Panzerfausst. I had requested that Zataki adjust the quota from assuming a 93.75% automatic passthrough rate to the game's 10% automatic passthrough rate. The actual quota numbers should be either 12 million per week (OH) or 6 million per week (FC), with the assumed 10% automatic passthrough of xp.

The calculation should be the same as what people have been using for a long time now, except that the passthrough percentage has dropped from 93.75% to 10%. I think there may have been a communication misunderstanding between what I thought I was asking or Zataki and what he thought I was asking. Panzerfaust is/will be looking at the code to verify exactly what is being calculated.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net