::Attention:: Requesting Removal for Solokar.

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Khaz-Modaan
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

::Attention:: Requesting Removal for Solokar.

Post by Khaz-Modaan » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:16 am

He's lost his password for his account, and so he could not post this sooner, he just asked me to.

He sends his heartfelt thanks and appreciation for helping him as long as you did (you guys really do rock ;) ).

He knows the monarchy will not be the same without him, but he hopes you will all understand ;)

Thanks guys for all of the help - I would appreciate if you could get him removed in under a week.
I read a book saying that women are from venus, all right? So here's what you get her: Thick layers of sulfuric acid, viscous surface rock, and coronae which seem to be collapsed domes over large magma chambers. Here's $5.

Phade
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Re: ::Attention:: Requesting Removal for Solokar.

Post by Phade » Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:08 pm

Khaz-Modaan wrote: I read a book saying that women are from venus, all right? So here's what you get her: Thick layers of sulfuric acid, viscous surface rock, and coronae which seem to be collapsed domes over large magma chambers. Here's $5.

So thats what I've been doing wrong
Shindhi/Phade/Flesh Puppet -SC - Retired
Shindhi/Wamphyri - DT - Retired

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/ ... icker2.jpg[/img]

Khaz-Modaan
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Khaz-Modaan » Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:34 pm

*hands you $5*
I read a book saying that women are from venus, all right? So here's what you get her: Thick layers of sulfuric acid, viscous surface rock, and coronae which seem to be collapsed domes over large magma chambers. Here's $5.

Khaz-Modaan
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Khaz-Modaan » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:18 am

*because I'm impatient*