The Chains Begin...

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:41 pm

Again, I was simply stating you can be removed if you want. No reason to take it personally. I was just laying out a possible option for you. You inferred the "couldn't care less". That's unfortunate because its untrue.

Please don't try to hold the amount of xp you make over my head. The game to me is about much more than xp. Again, while I appreciate your xp, it's not everything to me. I earn my keep here just as you do. I've been in this chain since level 78 and have generated literally billions upon billions of xp for it over the years I've been here. I've recruited dozens of players into our ranks, convinced at least one clan to merge with us, helped this chain, the oldest AND largest continually active chain on the server run smoothly. I've never so much as asked for a thank you. I don't expect one. I make quota and contribute to management and administration. As a manager, I was letting you know that there would be no hard feelings if you wanted to be removed. Nothing more. Nothing less. No disrespect was intended. I'm not sure why you took it that way.

Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:09 pm

cool it you two. pm each other with these kind of posts, this post is for chain topics
You wasted life, why don't you waste the afterlife?

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:12 pm

There's nothing to cool. I'm not mad about anything. I was just trying to explain that I wasn't attacking him and that the chain is a team. Many of us have contributed a lot to this chain over the years.

Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:29 am

lol do you like how i told you what you shouldn't be doing even though you are a chain manager and i am not even in it any more =O
You wasted life, why don't you waste the afterlife?

Wimp Lo
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Wimp Lo » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:20 pm

Point of interest regarding xp passup.

Wimp Lo has loyalty specced at 247, leadership trained at 212 and has been Kazeyar's vassal ever since going into the order of Hyssop. I hunted him for 39.3 million xp this morning and passed up 33.2 million of that to Kaz for a 84.4% pass up rate.

This was figured by just watching the change in my xp to use and the pass up amount showing on the allegiance screen, tracking the before and after numbers.

I need to do this for my other characters as well :)

Wimp Lo
Who you calling a Wimp?

Phade
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Phade » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:33 pm

now, if only kaz would make xp :P
Shindhi/Phade/Flesh Puppet -SC - Retired
Shindhi/Wamphyri - DT - Retired

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/ ... icker2.jpg[/img]

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:44 pm

Great, thank you Wimp. I've been looking at some numbers for newly sworn people, but didn't have any numbers for longer-termed, high skill characters. :)

Check the forums Monday for:

1) Any necessary removal orders for quota failure in the FC/OH

2) Some changes to quota for FC/OH

3) Details about the new, harder, chain

4) A sign-up post for the new chain
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Kazsam
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Kazsam » Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:43 pm

Wimp how do you know what you passesd up to me form that, how can you tell :? (i didnt log into 33 m )

Phade i made you plenty of xp in the past, far more than you deserve :twisted:

Soon as we sort the new chain out i can concentrate more on which toons to hunt most!
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/kazsamsig.jpg[/img]
<Shindhi_AC> without you kaz, AC woudl be a lot more boring =)

Wimp Lo
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Wimp Lo » Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:05 am

Hi Kaz,

I looked at the xp passed on the allegiance tab for wimp tinker, set it to show xp. Before I hunted it showed 1,180,367,754 passed up. After hunting for 39+ million it showed 1,213,582,000 passed up. This is what I based my numbers on.

You would receive more or less than that depending on what your leadership is. With leadership of zero and if I were a new vassal then you would get 50% of what I passed up. With leadership maxed and a long time vassal you would get 95% of what I passed up.

So you should have gotten somewhere between 16.6 and 31.5 million passed up to you depending on your leadership.

At least this is my understanding of it. Perhaps someone else could clarify better.

Wimp Lo
Who you calling a Wimp?

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:34 am

I think Wimp's clarity is excellent. :D
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net