ATTN: Oneman, or anyone who knows how to contact Oneman

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Kazsam
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Kazsam » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:08 pm

anewdamnname wrote:what part of 231 xp was unclear ??

unless your going to loan me some $$$ then its your call

i do the best i can if its not good enough i understand

me
Wow you attitude suxs !!

Heat had been nothing but polite and did not deseve you tone

You have constantly been helped in this clan with your upload problems from what i have seen, and constantly showing "upload" , yet the chain managers have ran around to help u stay in

And your gratitude is stick the clan

Wonder if this is your way of just getting out now you getting small xp chain passup, loyalty and attitude like yours were better off without you IMO.

And no need to post 6 times your mesage is loud and clear
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/kazsamsig.jpg[/img]
<Shindhi_AC> without you kaz, AC woudl be a lot more boring =)

Vitos
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Vitos » Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:01 pm

This happens so often i lost count....
Obviously ppl lie on this part of chain app. or do NOT understand it.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH CHAIN POLICY(YES/NO): :?: :?:

I suggest instead 2-3 random questions from policy sent thru PM
to the applicant so they atleast HAVE to read it.

It's even more important when the new swift kicks out of chain(Read chain NOT clan) are introduced.(Soon plz)

Just recently my chain vassal had to be chained around(failed to update) and now my patron has been gone for who knows how long.
I got better things to do than being involved in chain-arounds all
the time just beacuse ppl dont GET IT.

Otherwise i feel pretty fine,thx for asking :D

--Vitos

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:32 pm

The chain manager's job is not a popular one.
This is not the first nor will it be the last time someone in noncompliance with chain policy gets angry with me.

Rest assured however, I will continue to do my job and enforce chain policy as it applies to each and every one of us.

I have and will continue to hold the best interests of the chain at heart.

anewdamnname
Gardener
Gardener

Post by anewdamnname » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:08 am

ok in order

1. i did not post 6 times what you have there is the death rattle of my computer .. when i posted that it crashed and died ... end of story
[yes i am now on a borrowed one with even less power then my old one

2. wow kaz your attitude sux .. make sure you at least have an idea of what is going on before you attack someone ..

a. have i ever complained about my treatment in the clan ?? no
b. have i allways said thankyou and what not for the help ?? yes
c. how is asking to be removed for reasons you will read again
later "sticking the clan" when the post specifically states that i
in no way wish to inconvience anyone below me ??
d. if you think i care about the small xp passup then you had better
talk with me or anyone that has ever talked to me .. dont get me
wrong i enjoy the xp as much as the next person but it was never
the reason i got into this clan or even the reason for my staying
3. finally learn how to read please .. in the prior post NOTHING i said
was intended or can even be taken as a post of ingratitude or
any thing else ... [keep reading for the REPEAT of the reason i
feel i need to be removed.. i will repeat it often since you have a
problem understanding ok ??

vetos ... ok you need to read before attacking also

1. i have never lied nor do i intend to start now what ever your
problems with honesty are do not include me in them ok ??
2. suggest all you want with what i have been doing you could ask
100 questions and it would not make a differance ok ??

heatmiser ......... at no time have i ever said anything other then good things about you / this clan and the food chain and you know it .. my entire problem came about when you said

"What part about doing the honerable thing and asking to be removed if you can't handle the reqs do YOU not understand?

anewdamnname
Gardener
Gardener

Post by anewdamnname » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:21 am

continuation

What part about doing the honerable thing and asking to be removed if you can't handle the reqs do YOU not understand?

this statement is the only one i have a problem with..... period .......

the virtual world or a post board where your only representation are words on a page or pixels in a game i REFUSE TO BE CALLED DISHONORABLE or a lier or a thief or anything else i definatly am not.

all of my posts have allways said thank you and have showed much respect for the people doing the job of keeping both the clan and the chains working well .. [this is not a job i would even attempt to do so i normally have great respect for anyone volunteering their time and energy to keep working correctly ..]

i hope that makes it clear [kaz] i would prefer to stay in the food chain and the clan [vitos] but i will not have my honor questioned .. is that so hard to understand ?? if it is then i am sorry that you have no concept of the word or its meaning...

david

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:11 am

anewdamnname wrote:what part of 231 xp was unclear ??
That remark implied that I was stupid. I assure you, I'm not.

When you make a thinly veiled hostile remark, you open yourself to a response that you may not like.

This is a simple compliance issue. Nothing more, nothing less. I should have followed the rules and done what they call for to start with, rather than trying to be nice.

I'll know better next time.

Thank you for your participation in the chain.

Vlad
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Vlad » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:40 am

whoa gloves are off eh?

Kazsam
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Kazsam » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:18 am

Is rare i comment on peoples attitude, but yours is clear and you continue to speak with a condesending tone.

I have no further comments to add. As you obviuosly dont see how you first comment is at fault
what part of 231 xp was unclear ??
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/kazsamsig.jpg[/img]
<Shindhi_AC> without you kaz, AC woudl be a lot more boring =)

Vlad
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Vlad » Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:50 pm

i think he was just trying to add some comedy by saying 231 xp.

Vitos
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Vitos » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:07 pm

Yes Oneman,i did read.

I also did read and UNDERSTAND the part of the Chain Policy
that says if i fail to update and hit old data state, i will be
removed from chain.

The only thing to do is accept removal from chain,fix the issue
and then re-apply for chain.

My previous post was a vent on the issue and not towarded
only at you,sry if u felt that was the case.
I could have vented way earlier,on another thread.

--Vitos

anewdamnname
Gardener
Gardener

Post by anewdamnname » Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:00 am

for the record yes the comment "what part of 231 xp dont you understand"
as indeed ment as a joke .. after logging in many times to seeing 50+ million points the 231 xp seemed sort of statistically unsignificant..

what ever

i even covered your point later in my posted reply
i understand that with the currant situation of the chain and the xp passup rules currantly it is very important to keep everyone up to date on just how much xp is being passed up between the characters so that the chain can remain intact and functional...

i understand that its not the amount of xp passed up that matters its the currant data that it provides so that you can keep everything moveing along smoothly

but i fail to see anywhere in any thing i have ever done would lead you to call me without honor ..

stupid [perhaps] ignorant [perhaps] explicitive person [perhaps] those would be comments directed at me in retaliation of the remark that you took as an insult ..but you did not come out and say you had an issue with me .. you didnt say that you felt i was [insert whatever adjective you like] as a person instead you directly attacked my honor

so yes heatmiser in this i think you perhaps are not as all knowing as you believe you are [small words attacking my principals when instead you should have been calling me names directly] in this i believe without a doubt that you have indeed proven your lack of intelligance .. [ok your stupid no matter what you believe IN THIS MATTER ..

was that clear enough ?? i have never attacked you in any way and read almost every post i have ever made on these boards .. you will find plenty of comments that are lead off by or followed by [lol] but you chose to instead insult my honor ..

call me any name in the book that is your right
call me and my family any name you want to make up that is your right
insult my dog and my car that is your right

any of the above are your opinion directed at me and mine... names..
name only .. your opinion names ....

BUT DO NOT CALL ME DISHONORABLE WITHOUT PROOF [OF WHICH YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANY.. ]

heatmiser i will ask you to read over all the posts in this thread and you tell me if your justified in calling me dishonorable ... then re read your own posts and think JUST THINK if perhaps you yourself are the one out of line ..

david

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:05 am

stupid [perhaps] ignorant [perhaps] explicitive person [perhaps] those would be comments directed at me in retaliation of the remark that you took as an insult ..but you did not come out and say you had an issue with me .. you didnt say that you felt i was [insert whatever adjective you like] as a person instead you directly attacked my honor
I didn't come out and say I had an issue with you because I didn't have and issue with you. While the sarcastic tone of your posts and followup flaming was unappreciated, its just par for the course as a chain manager. I was just doing my job. I simply asked you to do the honorable thing and ask for removal if you are unable to comply with the reqs. In all truth I did it because I'd rather someone ask to be removed than to boot them. None of the managers like to have to boot anyone. As proof of this, I offer the number of chances we've given you to send in your updates. If I really wanted to boot you, we would have done it weeks ago.
so yes heatmiser in this i think you perhaps are not as all knowing as you believe you are [small words attacking my principals when instead you should have been calling me names directly] in this i believe without a doubt that you have indeed proven your lack of intelligance .. [ok your stupid no matter what you believe IN THIS MATTER ..
Direct attack. Plain and simple. If that's what you want to do, that's fine.
Should have been calling you names? No, I shouldn't, and furthermore didn't.

was that clear enough ?? i have never attacked you in any way and read almost every post i have ever made on these boards .. you will find plenty of comments that are lead off by or followed by [lol] but you chose to instead insult my honor ..
You just did attack me in the first quote. So much for that.
I simply asked you to "do the honorable thing" and ask to be removed if you can't handle the requirements. I never called you dishonorable. You're going off on a tangent here. But whatever. If the shoe fits, wear it. If not, leave it in the box. This is all really 100% my fault. I did not follow chain rules the first time you were in noncompliance. Nor when it happened again. This time, I again ignored chain policy and did not remove you. Opting instead to try yet another warning. This was my own mistake and I take full responibility. Fool me once shame on you, but fool me twice, shame on me, as they say. Next time, I will without a doubt, stick to policy.
call me any name in the book that is your right
call me and my family any name you want to make up that is your right
insult my dog and my car that is your right

Again, I've never called you a name. I can't say you've done the same, but I've never called you a name. I'm really just doing my job here. Name calling is not part of it. Trust me, if I got into name calling these boards would be pretty ugly. I spare my clan mates from that kind of language.

anewdamnname
Gardener
Gardener

Post by anewdamnname » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:41 am

the only problem i have is when you questioned my honor ..

to you this may not seem much but to me its all i have..

until this started have i ever said anything bad ??

have i only said thankyou for all your help ??

wow i think all the answers are yes

yes i did directly attack you last post ... regarding this set of posts...

if you had not said anything about questioning my honor [by implying that i was honorless] then this entire set of posts would never have happened.

we all know the problems i have had with junk computers [still continueing but even worse now] nothing had changed for months
we allways managed to work out something that worked with everyone happy

to myself the word honor means something .. and takeing the "oh i am guilty of only being a good guy approach and there fore your in the wrong"
is not quite in keeping with reality... it takes 2 to tangle here it seems that the word honor means more to me then it does to you ... so be it ..

you are no more guilty of being the "perfect good guy who does everything only for the good of the clan" anymore then i am the epitome of badness and every bad thing that has ever happened in the chain..

honor.....
as you have seen from all previous posts i have allways said that your job is something i would not do.. i have allways [forget this i am repeating myself and i am getting tired of it]

honor... means something to me more then to you

but dont take the pity me route man even in these posts as bad as they have gotten ask yourself these questions

HAVE I EVER ATTACKED YOUR ABILITY AS A CHAIN MANAGER ??
HAVE I EVER SAID THAT ANYTHING IN THE CHAIN IS WRONG ??
HAVE I EVER COMPLAINED IN ANY WAY ?? other then when you chose to imply that i have no honor .......

again my ONLY problem is that

david

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:59 am

to myself the word honor means something .. and takeing the "oh i am guilty of only being a good guy approach and there fore your in the wrong"is not quite in keeping with reality... it takes 2 to tangle here it seems that the word honor means more to me then it does to you ... so be it ..
Again, you're making an implication. Honor means more to me than could be encompassed in the petty issues of a video game.
you are no more guilty of being the "perfect good guy who does everything only for the good of the clan" anymore then i am the epitome of badness and every bad thing that has ever happened in the chain..
I never said you were. But I appreciate you putting words into my mouth and clouding the issue.
honor... means something to me more then to you
*sigh* You're entitled to your opinion.
but dont take the pity me route man even in these posts as bad as they have gotten ask yourself these questions
I never asked for your or anyone else's pity. If I was worried or scared about what people thought of me, I wouldn't be a chain manager. Arguably, the most difficult job in the clan outside of Monarch.

Once again, I did not attack your honor.

Obviously, you will continue off on your tangent and derive meaning from my words that is not there.

I'm going to leave it at that. No reason to defend myself any further. This chain business is complete, and as such my job here is done. To linger on this topic any further would be unprofessional on my part.

Good luck in your endeavors.
Last edited by Heatmiser on Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

anewdamnname
Gardener
Gardener

Post by anewdamnname » Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:04 am

agreed

good luck [but watch wording in future]

david