Keep OH in tact (loyalty bonus)?

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
acaddict
Farmer
Farmer

Keep OH in tact (loyalty bonus)?

Post by acaddict » Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:55 am

Just a thought that we may be able to keep the OH in tact and change the % pass-up. I believe we can find a compromise b/n the 12 million req and 50 million req.........This will however depend on what the patch reveals to us.

ps Just a thought!

Trekman
Meginjarder Admin

Post by Trekman » Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:34 pm

If you change the quota requirement to more than 12 mil. several people (including myself I guess) will not be able or willing to pass. Therefore they will have to be removed anyway which will impact the Loyalty Bonus after all.

But if you keep the 12 mil. with one chain vassal it would not even be a mid-output chain anymore.

Frankly I do not have any opinion on this dilemma. On one hand booting people now from the chains for noncompliance shows that the rules are taken serious, on the other hand it is valid to question this pragmatism when the new system will be coming so soon (provided Turbine will not postpone it due to technical or other issues).
[img]http://members.chello.at/trekman/1701bop.gif[/img]
[b][url=http://mj.lastdynasty.net/stats/meginch ... the+Axeman]Trekman the Axeman - Senior Skullsplitter and Master Of Slaughter[/url][/b]
Prim Trekmansun - Archer

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:49 pm

The 12 million quota (and 6 million for the FC) will need to be adjusted after the changes take effect, if for no other reason than to adjust for the changes themselves.

Everyone please keep in mind the 12 million XP quota for the OH is 12 million added to your patron, not 12 million hunted. The amount of XP that will be passed to one's patron under the new system won't really be known until after we see the new system in action. For some, the passup percentage will drop somewhat (Turbine is saying there will be a minimum of 25% passup). For others, the passup percentage may be a huge increase (in a perfect situation the passup will be 90%). What a typically passup percentage will be is only a wild guess at this point.

Regarding chain removals, we will continue to remove people for rules violations as individual situations warrant. What that means is if someone is behind quota by 3.5 million or more or if they show Old Data on the stats page they are subject to removal from the chain. The only time a character will not be removed is if they let the chain managers know something is going on which has temporarily put them into that position.

No letting the chain managers know = being removed from the chain. To do otherwise isn't fair to the chain members who maintain their status within the rules.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net