Attn: Garnet and Illumination REMOVING Brutal Ua

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Allana the Bringer
Farmer
Farmer

Attn: Garnet and Illumination REMOVING Brutal Ua

Post by Allana the Bringer » Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:52 pm

Brutal ua being removed failure to update and noncompliance with other chain rules.

1) Illumination swear to Garmet

2) Garnet set Illumination as key vassal

3) post here when complete

Plz post times that would be best for both of you to get together. I'm guessing Garnet might have to stay up past her bedtime for this to get done;) Plz complete asap

Allana
Last edited by Allana the Bringer on Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I think it's about that time.

QuickWeasel
Gardener
Gardener

Post by QuickWeasel » Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:30 pm

Ummmmm...... not my business, but that sounds strange to me :twisted:
Mystic Enchanter - El Zorro - Leandrah
Dr Fumanchu - Old Shatterhand - Obiwankenobi

Lancelore
Planter
Planter

Post by Lancelore » Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:03 pm

Allana,

Something is wrong I believe. Recently I have taken care of Brutal's account and Illumination did swear to Brutal. I did this on his request because he had and maybe has logging problems (something to do with his new phone-net). I wrote about his difficulties.
On the other hand I try for myself for a week to get my char on the clanlist. Tried everything but I dont show up however the mainpage of ACStats works fine for me. And there are more players with difficulties getting on the clanlist.
I hope you will take this in account before removing Brutal. Pls talk to him first, i.e. send him a mail.

Btw I think you mixed names in your post, because you ask Illumination to swear to Brutal and on the other hand you will remove him. ????????

So far for not updating. Pls can you explain what you mean with noncompliance with other chain rules? Perhaps I can do something about it.

Lancelore :D

Allana the Bringer
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Allana the Bringer » Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:07 pm

I have posted SEVERAL times and so have two other managers that you need to update the keba patch to be updated, and have made TWO post that say if you are having problems still contact a manager. It is NOT my job to email and contact ppl to bring them into compliance, it is there job to come to us when there is a problem. I waited three days before posting these orders in hopes that ppl would get on the ball and get it taken care of. These orders stand.

Allana
I think it's about that time.

Lancelore
Planter
Planter

Post by Lancelore » Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:28 am

Allana,

Maybe you missed my post, but I did post in the tread ATTN: "ALL" [ACstats is fixed] on 02-05-2004 that I had problems. Tell me what more can I do?

The solutions given there did not fixed it and I said that I should write again if I had succes.

Ok I respect your point of vieuw, but it is short around the corner. Good luck with forming a new chain.

Lancelore :D

kerosene
Allegiance Council

Post by kerosene » Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:56 am

Garnet, I am general online from 6-11 PST
[url=http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342774838]Kerosene[/url]
[url=http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342942392]Illumination[/url]
Member of The Allegiance Council

kerosene
Allegiance Council

Post by kerosene » Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:06 am

This is done
[url=http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342774838]Kerosene[/url]
[url=http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342942392]Illumination[/url]
Member of The Allegiance Council

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:13 am

It should be noted that removing people from the chain is never anything we managers look forward to doing. It is also not anything personal. The chain has rules for joining and for remaining a member of the chain. When someone, anyone, doesn't comply with those rules they need to be removed from the chain. Usually removals are because one of two rules were broken: either quota fell behind by at least 3.5 million XP, or it has been so long since a character uploaded that their entry on the stats page shows Old Data.

Also, please note that either though someone may be removed from the chain, in most instances they are welcome to rejoin it if they like.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net