Removal request:

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Retread
Gardener
Gardener

Removal request:

Post by Retread » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:09 pm

Just being formal as I put this in my other post.

And Oof, I would never intentionally break a chain or otherwise disrupt operations.

As I stated in the thread a while back on the high output chain. I would be asking for removal one week prior to the xp change. I think we are about there now.

I've been in 2 chains. This one and MTD(when chains first started before I left the game for over a year). While you've had much more time to get good at it, this chain has run surprisingly smooth. I think this is both because of the managers and largely because of so few problem folks in the chain.

I'm excited about the new xp changes because I think it will make guilds better and ensure folks are in them for good reason and because it gives me a new challenge to leveling my chars. I've already re-organized my accounts to reflect what I think will be a very efficient way to level my main chars. Gruhen just needs to get in his place.

So...thank you all for helping me get to 126 on a char and best wishes for your continued chain.

Gruhen Do

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:39 pm

Posting removal orders now. Gruhen, I didn't think you were stating "I am going to break." I simply said, for anyone who read the post, "if you're thinking of breaking..."

Thank you for all of the XP you have generated for those above you, and I'm sure those who are/were below you in the chain like the thought that they helped level you and many others to 126 as they hunted.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net