IT,S OK

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
B R U C E L E E
Plower
Plower

IT,S OK

Post by B R U C E L E E » Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:00 pm

i know i,ve caused a bit of rumpus with the chain in that i failed an tried to catch up i was gonna finally catch up yesterday but coz of the emergency work was unable too so was gona today but got home late coz of bad weather soooo i missed out lol so many differnt peeps giving me final warnings but dont worry is ok don,t think im a spunger i feel like one inthat i did,nt give back what i was given but thats how things have turned out really i should have started last week i ended up doing too little too late .

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:36 am

Thanks for being level headed about it.
You're one of the few people that get removed for noncomliance that realizes is nothing personal. The chain rule are there and enforced to keep xp flowing. If the rules were never enforced, xp would suck and we wouldn't have a chain as people would leave for better xp. (To put it bluntly.) :P

I know how hectic things can get. I got booted from the chain myself a couple weeks ago for missing some swear around orders and Im a manager! lol Got busted down to the bottom of the OH. :P

If you're not in the clan as a result of the removal and would like to stay in, feel free to look me up in game. I have a slot open for another vassal.