Post here if you want to join the high output chain

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Azma
Plower
Plower

Post by Azma » Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:13 pm

Add Azma to this chain pls , he will rock ...

Azma :-))

Vitos
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Vitos » Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:40 pm

Vitos wants to join.

Oof: This cancells my app. for OH.

.Urrasa.
Harvester
Harvester

Post by .Urrasa. » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:11 pm

Ok Urrasa is in....She also has her loyalty bonus built under Acaddict....:D

Maybe you will get to keep me AC!!......
:drinking:= :silly: = :sleeping: = :morning:

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:35 pm

Since we're four pages and counting into this thread, I thought it would be useful to repost at least part of the rules listed in the first page. This is rule #4 from the first page in this thread.
4) Quota is a minimum of 50 million added XP per week. The quota is not percentage based, rather each member must simply add at least the XP Quota per week, currently set at 50 million XP per week. Note: Based on typically used estimates under the current system, 50 million added equates to roughly 150 million XP per week hunted. One of the questions you need to ask yourself is "Can I hunt for 150 million XP a week, every single week?" If you feel you can't, don't right now. You can always join later, after you feel comfortable that you can reliably hunt for that much XP.
Please note: this repost of the quota rule isn't directed at anyone in particular here, it's just time to repeat it here, as interest seems to be picking up.

For the rest of the rules, please read the first page again. Particular attention needs to be paid to the quota requirement. Here, I'll put it in bigger text to make it easier to see. ;)

The 50 million quota means 150 million HUNTED raw XP each week, not counting any quota from your chain vassal.

For everyone, both the current applicants, and any prospective new applicants, think really hard about whether you want to commit to hunting for 150 million raw XP each week before you sign up for the new chain. Quota compliance and removal will be very strict, much stricter than it has been with our current chains.

Another thing to consider is that we really don't know how chain XP is going to work after the February patch. The 150 million a week of raw hunted XP may remain. It is very doubtful we will lower the quota, however, we may raise it. This chain will be different from the other chains we have. Quota will be raised periodically, at the discretion of the managers, as the XP production warrants.

All the chain managers are asking is that you think long and hard about whether you want to go into the new chain. The quota will be hard, and will probably get harder. None of us want to put people in the chain, only to have to remove them two weeks later.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Viskas
Plower
Plower

Post by Viskas » Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:55 am

Im up for it. Count me in as Viskas. 8) I guess ill start hunting instead of pking for now on :wink:

Ach Chuu
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Ach Chuu » Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:34 am

please ignore my request to join this chain as this game has caused my wife to become insanly jealous i will no longger be playing this game
There should be randomly spawning police officers in game that can arrest PKrs after a kill jail time = 2 days in a dungeon unless your clan does a quest to break u out

sticky fingers
Planter
Planter

Post by sticky fingers » Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:28 pm

you can add me in.

Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:08 am

Shikril
You wasted life, why don't you waste the afterlife?

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:41 am

Because of the additional information Turbine has been slowly letting out in their forums, the idea of moving to a new chain has been put on hold. After the Allegiances changes are in place and we have had a chance to figure them out we can decide whether a restructure will be a good thing or a bad thing.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:28 am

YES!
You wasted life, why don't you waste the afterlife?

sticky fingers
Planter
Planter

Post by sticky fingers » Sun Feb 15, 2004 4:47 pm

i would like to take my name off this list please.......sorry for the trouble.

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:03 pm

no troubles Sticky :) I figured we would need to redo the list completely after we learn how the new changes are going to work, so everybody was already kind of off the list anyway. ;)
Oof@lastdynasty.net

acaddict
Farmer
Farmer

Post by acaddict » Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:49 am

It may be easier to start this over after patch day! I really appreciate urrasa wanting to stay with me on a previous post!

I don't want to do anything before we see what turbine is gonna do. However, I am interested in changing the quota requirement and would hope we could keep the OH in tact if there is anyway possible to do this.

Thorgrim
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Thorgrim » Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:25 am

I'm still in for this right??

Thorgrim (add me twice) HAR HAR!
Kill em' All, Let God Sort em out.
HAR HAR!!!
Live and Let Live
I should be Monarch

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:27 am

Thorgrim, what I'm guessing now is that we will need to completely redo the posting of interest after the Allegiance changes are in place and we get a better idea of exactly how much XP will be required.
Oof@lastdynasty.net