Discussion thread for the new high output chain

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:18 am

Heres my beef. One, the four day upload is a piece. I am souly a weekend player. That means i upload every five days. I hope i can get away with that on Shikril. Two, from what i read on the sign up list, the current chains are being destroyed by starting the new chain now. If this is what is happening, then i will have Coji removed the with the wave of people that are joining the high output. It seems rediculous that something like this would happen. I do not beleive the xp lost from broken allegiances will be made up for by the new chain even with the predetermined leader vassal bonus.
You wasted life, why don't you waste the afterlife?

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:38 am

You hit on some good points Coji. I'm a little bit behind on my posting. :shock: Because of how close it is to patch day, and because of the little pieces of additional information Turbine is leaking out, any reswearing now would be a bad thing.

What we are going to do is to sit tight and ride out the changes that are coming with the patch. XP-wise, the best thing to do right now is for everyone to hunt as much as they can and keep a lot of XP flowing through the chain until afte rthe patch. After the Februrary patch (and hopefully a better understanding of the way the new Allegiance system works) we can revisit the idea of a new tougher chain segment.

Personnally, right now I'm thinking chains are going to be mostly nerfed. We'll still keep running the chains I'm sure, and they will still produce a nice XP bonus for the participants, but it won't be nearly as much as it could have been under the old system.

Short version: No one is moving to a new chain right now. Breaking now would kill whatever bonuses have already been built up.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:33 am

Mmmm...Oof, i could have your babies right now. I just logged into 441 million after 1.5 days. Granted half of that is was me on Shikril (through a fiction toon) but i still think this chain has a lot of life left.
You wasted life, why don't you waste the afterlife?

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:07 am

Hehe, we chain managers try to please. ;)

I'll pass on the kids stuff if it's alright with you to lol.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net