H a v o k has been banned from joining LD chains

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Oof
Allegiance Council

H a v o k has been banned from joining LD chains

Post by Oof » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:55 am

H a v o k has been removed from the chain per his request.

He is banned from rejoining any LD chain.

H a v o k, when you told a couple of the managers that "we have until tuesday to have him sworn around or he will break chain" that pretty much said everything that needed to be said. It is also not the first time you have threatened to break the chain if you weren't replaced according to your schedule. The chain managers' primary duty is to protect the integrity of the chains and allowing anyone to join who seemingly likes issuing threats to break the chain if they don't get their way is frankly a threat we don't need.

I don't know whether you are thinking that someday you might rejoin one of the chains like you have done in the past, but if you are thinking that's a possibility, don't.

For the other chain members, I would normally say something like this in a PM to the offending character; however, we have a lot of new people in the chain right now and I thought it might serve a purpose posting it in the FC/OH forum. This is nothing personal against H a v o k. The intent of this is to simply let people know if you need to leave the chain, that's fine. Don't threaten to break it if you don't get your way, or you will probably end up banned from rejoing one of the LD chains in the future.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Havok
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Havok » Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:46 pm

Well first of all I would like to say Hi guys I'm back,second of all thanks for all the attention I got for a simple comment made in good fun,but non the less I did want out off the chain.Third of all I'd like to thank Allana for the Black Ball status,it just goes along with my character.And last but not least,thanks for the public flaming Oof,atleast you could have come to me personally :mad:,but that's the way of this Monarchy anyhow,I've come to accept it.I'd like to say thanks to all my friends for thier support in the matter and those who arn't my friends Kiss it! 8)

Bump if you love me baby! :twisted:
I once was here but now I'm gone, I left my name to carry on those who know me know me well those who don't can go to Hell.

X-treme
Gardener
Gardener

Post by X-treme » Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:49 pm

:twisted: Bump :mad:
X-treme Axe

If it bleeds,we can kill it.

X-treme Axe,lvl 75 Axe

Allana the Bringer
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Allana the Bringer » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:04 am

Havok, this was not the first time that you threatened that you were going to break the chain. I did not "blackball" you, you did that yourself with your attitude. You said it to me in a private tell and then again to the group with another chain manager present, then went on to tell us that this monarchy sucks. That is all I have to say.

Allana
I think it's about that time.