i just dont get it

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
grimly fiendish
Gardener
Gardener

i just dont get it

Post by grimly fiendish » Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:03 am

urbain said 0days 0 exp etcetc all the way across the board so this morning i went with urbains pusher kelsa and earned 58 mill in the bugs i switch over to urbain update go to clan site and urbain still says all 0's?

i updated more than once and i gave it awhile to change on the site but nothing worked does this have something to do with the chain listings being messed up while i was hunting?
grimly fiendish--kelsa ravenlock--johann von goethe--meow mix--vellis von fliescher--stigmata martyr--mira von ketric--urbain grandier--duncan mcdonut--agrippa von neteshei
PIMPS ARE GIMPS

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:02 am

This is the first day that the stats page looked ok at your segment. The key vassals were not set below and above you this morning. Your numbers should upload now. XP is tracked based on how much is passed up by you to your patron and your key vassal -- when these are set incorrectly, the DB can't calculate the XP. The DB didn't know where your vassal XP was to be coming from and your patron had the same problem. It was no key vassal set. That's why it's important to look at your stats to not only check your status, but also make sure your are uploading.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

grimly fiendish
Gardener
Gardener

Post by grimly fiendish » Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:50 am

well my vassal was set the moment i got a new one and my patron was the same as before but i guess ill just have to keep trying maybe one day this will all work properly
grimly fiendish--kelsa ravenlock--johann von goethe--meow mix--vellis von fliescher--stigmata martyr--mira von ketric--urbain grandier--duncan mcdonut--agrippa von neteshei
PIMPS ARE GIMPS

Nakamuro Zataki
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nakamuro Zataki » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:42 am

If you have any problems or questions, please post links to the relevant pages and give character names.

Makes things easier for me when trying to figure out your problem.

Kazsam
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Kazsam » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:44 am

Well i just updated again urbain, now im showing as your vassal, so maybe now when you update it will have some info to work your stats out............. until now kelsa was still showing as your vassal.
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/kazsamsig.jpg[/img]
<Shindhi_AC> without you kaz, AC woudl be a lot more boring =)

Nakamuro Zataki
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nakamuro Zataki » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:47 am

It is important to note that the database uses the difference between adjacent datapoints to calculate quota, passup etc. If you change keyvassal the intervals that border to that datapoint are marked invalid.

Just upload before and after you change keyvassal, and check the stats page that it is working.