Interested in inserting a toon at the bottom of chain...

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Malignar
Plower
Plower

Interested in inserting a toon at the bottom of chain...

Post by Malignar » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:50 pm

Heya folks! I haven't been paying much attention to allegiances lately and I think half of my characters got split from LD. I'll be swearing some of them back in soon. Here's my question:

I notice that the lowest members of the food chain are way into their 100's. This prevents a lot of sub 100 peeps from joining the chain (and those are the people who really need it). I've been looking for a chain to get my level 72 xbow toon into without much luck so here's the deal...

I figured I could swear my level 72 xbow guy into the bottom of the chain and keep levelling by myself as I have been. Then you guys can reopen the chain to some lower level peeps. I realize that this doesn't do me a whole lot of good personally but maybe after a while, I'll end up with a few vassals under me.

For those that don't remember me, I was in the Food Chain a while back as Malignar and I kept up with my quota pretty well on the way to 126. Then I got orders to somewhere I couldn't take my computer (I'm in the Navy) and I had to leave the chain.

Anyways, lemme know what you think!

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:54 pm

From what I have read the Food Chain is open for level 50+ chars. Most of the ppl that are lower join the Casual Chain. If you wish to put your char in the chain, just fill out an app and I will place Insertion orders in.

Keebler I
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Malignar
Plower
Plower

Post by Malignar » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:01 pm

Do I need to fill out an app if I'm going at the bottom? :roll:

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:37 pm

You still need to fill an application out.

Keebler I

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Malignar
Plower
Plower

Post by Malignar » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:27 pm

K lemme throw a little more xp into leadership/loyalty, get AC stats working well and get sworn to someone in LD...

Thanks!

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:39 pm

Cool, and an early welcome back to you. :D
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:43 am

I have a spot if you need someone to swear to. Just till you get him in the chain.

Keebler I

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Malignar
Plower
Plower

Post by Malignar » Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:59 pm

K change of plans lol...

My brother and I decided to chain our 2 accounts together instead and work on levelling each other. I would still like to get back into LD, though. Been a while since I've been in so I don't really know anyone.

Also, my brother and I are both kind of loners. We don't usually have time to do quests and socialize with clan members and such. Usually, the only perk for us in even being in an allegiance is the use of buffbots away from crowded areas (and even this we rarely use).

So, after some discussion, we figured our best bet would be to swear our chain to one of your buff bots. Wondering if anyone can tell me the names of any level 126 buffbots you have that are on most of the time. I figure if you have a level 126 buffbot that spends a lot of time helping others in the allegiance, might as well pass on our xp to him or her...

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:11 am

I think Jason the healer is the only level 126 bot we have. If he is full, i would be more than happy to let you swear to me, I am level 126 and have available slots.

Keebler I

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net