confused...

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Tainted Luv
Seeder
Seeder

confused...

Post by Tainted Luv » Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:24 pm

ok, i want to sign up for the chain with two of my characters, Tainted Luv, and Slashems McMyrith, but for the life of me, cannot get the LD registry downloaded, every time it says page cannot be found, any assistance here would be great, thanks
Tainted Luv 148 Mage
Slashems McMyrith 78 x-bow/dagger

Nakamuro Zataki
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nakamuro Zataki » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:04 pm

Tainted Luv
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Tainted Luv » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:09 pm

thanks so much, Naka!
Tainted Luv 148 Mage

Tainted Luv
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Tainted Luv » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:52 pm

not sure what im doing wrong, but i downloaded that, and it worked this time, but then i load up acstats, get in game, and try and add the registry to acstats upload thing, and it wont, it wont upload to LD it will only upload to acstats.com...im going to try uninstall/reinstall of acstats here in a sec to see if it works, but any other options?
Tainted Luv 148 Mage

Tainted Luv
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Tainted Luv » Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:41 am

the only other thing that i can think of to do to get uploaded to acstats is to find a person in Ld i can trust to log in my acct every 20 days to update acstats to the LD registry, would that be an option at all?
Tainted Luv 148 Mage

Nakamuro Zataki
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nakamuro Zataki » Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:47 am

http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342716131

You are uploaded to clan database, note that you might not show up on chain listing unless you set your keyvassal.

PM me later today if it is still not working.

Tainted Luv
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Tainted Luv » Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:43 pm

ooooh ok, thanks, Naka, i didnt see the thing on the list that says "Monarchy" so i selected "everyone" and there i am =)
Tainted Luv 148 Mage

Lyri II
Plower
Plower

Post by Lyri II » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:10 am

I was and am having a similar problem - I got ACStats up and running, and I DL'ed the registry file in this thread - problem is I still have the old registry file on my computer and I'm still not uploading correctly. I've made upwards of 30 million xp in the past few days and it's still showing as "failed" and not uploading at all - do I need to physically remove the first .reg file? If so, how do I do that? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! -Lyri

Nakamuro Zataki
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nakamuro Zataki » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:47 am

You should be able to see some url/upload something window in decal's acstats window. There you can remove it.

What are names of your characters?

You can try searching for them,

http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... iew=search

Edit : If it is Lyri II, then it looks like your first successful upload to the chain database was 2003-12-09. Just remember to keep your keyvassal set.

Also, if you remove the old upload file, then make sure you use the new chain upload file and not the clan upload file, the latter do not store any xp data.

Lyri II
Plower
Plower

Post by Lyri II » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:59 pm

Thanks so much for the help - it is showing I've uploaded, but still showing as failed, with 0s all the way across - I'm not sure what else I can do, I've checked the URL in the AC stats window and it is correct, everything looks the way it should. The only thing I can think of is that I just started in the chain late last week - does this run on cycles? If so, this is my first cycle and could be why it's not showing up. Again, thanks for answering :) Yes, it's Lyri II.

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:04 pm

It will take a couple uploads to move the numbers.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Nakamuro Zataki
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nakamuro Zataki » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:18 pm

If it shows all zeroes then it is probably because you just have uploaded once within the last 3 week period.

Lyri II
Plower
Plower

Post by Lyri II » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:21 pm

Well, I've uploaded every single day this week since Sunday and I'm still showing zeros all over the place and as failed :( could someone please tell me the correct path I should have in the AC stats box? Or maybe what else I'm doing wrong? I have a key vassal set already. Any and all help has been and will continue to be appreciated!