not updateing

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
grimly fiendish
Gardener
Gardener

not updateing

Post by grimly fiendish » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:08 pm

hi ive gottent he new reg file installed and i updated the first time i tried but i havent been able to after then

i just made 120 mill with kelsa ravenlock and im updateing but my stats wont budge anyhelp?
grimly fiendish--kelsa ravenlock--johann von goethe--meow mix--vellis von fliescher--stigmata martyr--mira von ketric--urbain grandier--duncan mcdonut--agrippa von neteshei
PIMPS ARE GIMPS

grimly fiendish
Gardener
Gardener

Post by grimly fiendish » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:44 am

ok now of a sudden kelsa is updateing but only at 2/3 what it should be

now the big problem urbain says failed and has all 0's i just gave up my only free time all week to hunt for 13 hours non stop urbains personal pusher johann made 150 million exp so why am i failing and at 0%

please please fix this what more do you ppl want from me i have no clean cloths i havent eaten i havent slept all so i could fix the damage from ranger leaveing and i wont be able to pull another long day here as i work 12 + a day right now and have 1 day off
grimly fiendish--kelsa ravenlock--johann von goethe--meow mix--vellis von fliescher--stigmata martyr--mira von ketric--urbain grandier--duncan mcdonut--agrippa von neteshei
PIMPS ARE GIMPS

Nakamuro Zataki
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nakamuro Zataki » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:40 am

There are two upload scripts, did you download the regular one or the chain one?

The regular one is ONLY for people not in chain, it does not save the xphistory. You need the chain version!

Get it here,
http://lastdynasty.net/ldstats/download ... -Chain.reg

Troubleshooting page,

http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 20fiendish

Join page info,

"Read the full instructions before you start. It is important that you only install one of the two options listed below. Do not install both since this might prevent the chain history from working correctly."

etc,

http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/index.php?view=join

I might rewrite that page to make it briefer when I get time...

Vlad
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Vlad » Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:06 am

If they dont believe u that u didn't UCM then f**k them just believe whats right for you and go!!!

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:49 am

Vlad, I don't remember seeing anyone mention UCM in here?

Vlad, please check to make sure your key vassal is set. The chain stats page doesn't show any vassals for you. It shows you as immediately above Urbain Grandier, however, I don't remember from the old chain listing if you are Urbain's patron.

Grimly, I don't know if your patron not having Urbain set as his key vassal affects your numbers, but that's that only thing I can see wrong right now. Try not to worry too much about what the quota numbers show right now. We aren't doing any removals orders for quota failure until there are 21 days of data in the system anyway. Zataki is good about figuring about what is happening with the numbers. If something is wrong with the way numbers were recorded in the database, the game will force the right numbers in again after Zataki figures out what's going on (assuming the problem is something other than you aren't set as a key vassal to your patron).
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Nakamuro Zataki
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nakamuro Zataki » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:34 pm

Fairly sure the code does the right thing. You are probably using the wrong url to upload (see above post) or dont have keyvassal set.

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:01 pm

Zataki,

Urbain's patron is Vlad. When I looked at Vlad's stats page, it doesn't show any vassal at all. I think the answer is no, but would that have any impact on how Urbain Grandier's XP is recorded?
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Flanker
The Farm King

Post by Flanker » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:02 pm

Yes, Oof, does seem a strange place for that post.
Panzerfaust tells you "Flanker -- stay right where you are -- i'm coming over to open a can of high grade whoop ass for ya.
[img]http://www.laxtime.com/images/topics/phpnuke.gif[/img]

Nakamuro Zataki
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Nakamuro Zataki » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:08 pm

Vlad uploaded before I had fixed a problem with the submit url that the old database used. I put a copy of the new submit script there, but forgot to fix the paths.

Only data uploaded by a person is used for calculations, so if their patron or vassal have problems uploading it wont affect their numbers.