ATTN: LUCKY STRIKE/XBOWMAN

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

ATTN: LUCKY STRIKE/XBOWMAN

Post by Heatmiser » Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:36 pm

If you are around please log on now.

Its 12:35PM East Coast. I just logged on at lunch and I see Muneman is on. We can patch now if you see this.

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:37 pm

Or anyone who has his log on info.

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:47 pm

Ziedan?

Ugh. Either one of you guys. Hurry please.
If you can get on Im gonna have to patch at me. I really don't want to do that though since you guys would still be out and we've all been out long enough.

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:56 pm

Our chance has passed us by again gentlemen. He's logging in 10mins. Hope you can get on.

I've decided not to patch at me. If you're out Im out. Im right there with ya. Muneman now has Xbowman and Lucky Strike on his list.

Much to my dismay, he had no idea he needed to swear to anyone. We need to read the boards more people. This has taken WAY to long.

Xarqualen
Food Chain Manager

Post by Xarqualen » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:27 pm

I have Ziedan's loggin info. I just woke up and saw this. I jumped in game as Ziedan.. Muneman had already logged. :(

~Xar
[color=green][b]General Xarq, Ogami, &/or Maiden of Mist [/b][/color] in game
Trekman's guide to Acstats: http://www.lastdynasty.net/ACstats%20guide.htm
Other guide to ACstats: http://lastdynasty.org/acstats/index.php?view=join

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:42 pm

K, Im gonna be on and off for awhile.

Add Muneman to your friends list on your main if you would Xarq. If you see him on, just log Z and get this done. We really need to get this done today.

thunderblade
Allegiance Council

Post by thunderblade » Fri Feb 28, 2003 8:55 pm

ive been on for a few hours havent seen lucky or any of his other toons on, if i see him i,ll see if he read board yet.
the name speaks for itself!!!
aka fu man ki level 210 BM
both proud vassals of panzerfaust!
ever need a can of whoop a$$ i,m always carrying a six pack!!!

smoke free as of 4-25-05

little bit of pain never hurt anybody !!!! muwahahahaha

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:09 pm

Yeah, I haven't seen him on today either.

I had all these guys on my friends list for a week now. Today is the first time I've seen Muneman, and last night was the first time I'd seen Lucky. Must have odd play times. (Me or them.) :D

Dezayn
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Dezayn » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:38 pm

ACK!!

I would have had him swear to you Heatmiser, even if temporarily. That way more people than currently would be back in the chain. But then again, I am biased in this since I am right above Heatmiser. :D

Xarqualen
Food Chain Manager

a reply

Post by Xarqualen » Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:37 pm

*UPDATE*

Ok Muneman has swore to Ziedan. (This put Zeidan, Heatmiser, Dezayn etc back in. (it chained around Xbowman temporaly)

I'll post an insertion for Xbowman and Amplyt ultym ASAP. Please see main FC page. (or this post: http://www.lastdynasty.net/board/viewto ... =3731#3731 )

~Xar
[color=green][b]General Xarq, Ogami, &/or Maiden of Mist [/b][/color] in game
Trekman's guide to Acstats: http://www.lastdynasty.net/ACstats%20guide.htm
Other guide to ACstats: http://lastdynasty.org/acstats/index.php?view=join

Lucky Strike
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Lucky Strike » Tue Mar 04, 2003 12:30 am

I realize this is done and over, but you would be best served by sending people an email and/or private message.

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:18 am

I agree the most effective way to get an individual player's attention is to send him/her an email or PM. However, ...

It isn't always very practical for us to email/PM everyone who is involved, doing so doesn't leave a public record so the other chain members know what's going on, and posting and PM'ing to everyone involved in the different moves would turn the managers into full-time managers, and not allow us time to play our characters. Then we would fail, and would have to post messages to ourselves, which would take even more time away from the game, which would make us fail by even more, ad nauseum. :wink:

Quote from the Food Chain Policy page
Failure To Read The Boards

Communication is key for the chain to move smoothly. Each member must read the Food Chain board frequently to remain informed. Chain Managers will post chain placements, movements, and removals there.

If the members involved in any chain movement do not respond within seven days from the date of the original post, a member may be sworn around to complete a chain insertion, move, or removal.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:52 am

PMing every individual about every chain move would be very tedious and time consuming. Believe it or not, we do spend a lot of our time in game and out of game trying to keep this chain in order. PMs would mean more time. Im just not interested in that. At the end of the day, this is just a game to me. We use this forum for all communication with regard to the chain. Thats what its here for and thats what we are going to use.

PMs are not out of the question and I do use them from time to time, but thats not going to be my standard procedure due to the time factor. My advice: Read the boards like everyone who joined the chain agreed to do. I'd like to see a little individual responsibility here people. Lets be realistic about other people's time. Its not gonna kill you guys to read the chain forum every couple of days. If you are involved in a move we make it a point to put your name in the title. How hard can it be to scan the forum and read a post if you see your name in it?

Lucky Strike
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Lucky Strike » Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:41 am

Acknowledged and agreed.

I was not arguing by any stretch of the imagination, but merely making a suggestion.