Enter Your Application to the Order of Hyssop

A board dedicated to the Last Dynasty's Chain.
Oof
Allegiance Council

Enter Your Application to the Order of Hyssop

Post by Oof » Mon May 05, 2003 12:58 am

Post here if you would like to move into the Order of Hyssop. Since one of the eligibility requirements is that you are a current member of one of Last Dynasty's chain, I will not repost chain policy, ACStats requirements, etc. I will briefly list the differences between the other chains and the Order of Hyssop.

The Order of Hyssop is a 100% passup XP quota chain, with a 12 million added XP cap per week.

The Order of Hyssop is open only to current Last Dynasty chain members who are 126+. If a character does not have at least 21 days of quota reporting time in, quota will be tracked for 21 days and verified to meet the 12 million quota before insertion orders will be posted.

Chain placement will be based on date of eligibility, not on levels. The primary reason for this is to enhance stability of the chain and to minimize the loss and subsequent rebuilding of the loyalty bonus that occurs after getting a new patron.

I will keep an ongoing list of applicants/insertions in this thread. There used to be an ongoing list of the OH applicants here, but it was getting too long so I have changed the list below to reflect onlyl the most recent applicants.

The most recent insertees:
Blue Wizard
Andiglo
Vlad

The most recent applicants:
Trouser Snake
Illumination
Fiction
Vitos

I will start working on the insert orders for the next group of people. Stay posted.

I will keep the list above updated to reflect additional posts to move characters into the Order of Hyssop. The listing will be in the order received, and will generally be the order in which characters are inserted, so post early if you want to move.

An exception to the order listed will be when someone posts their desire to move up but hasn't been in the chain long enough yet to move. If someone else posts afterwards who has been in the chain for more than the 21 day tracking window, they will be inserted before the new person.

Please remember, the quota is higher in the new section, so we will look at the current XP production of people who post. If you have been adding 12 million earned XP per week, for the last 21 days you're good to go. If you haven't been, you can still post your desire to move; we'll simply track your XP until you have been averaging 12 million earned XP per week for a three week period and then we'll move you.
Last edited by Oof on Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:21 am, edited 51 times in total.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Raging_Fists
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Raging_Fists » Mon May 05, 2003 1:42 am

Ok, sign me up. I can easily handle a 12 mill quota.
Raging Fists, lvl 126+ MeleeD/War Mage
Unbridled Rage, lvl 126+ Spearman of Doom
Raging Hound, lvl 105+ Melee Archer

Whenever reason or planning will not save the day perhaps a little RAGE will carry you through.

Dave_Mustaine
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Dave_Mustaine » Mon May 05, 2003 3:01 am

Raging: Just so you know, there is a 21 day (One quota period) trial period between joining the Food Chain and moving to the Order of Hyssop Chain. Basically, we want you to prove that you can, indeed, handle a 12 mill chain ;)
Dave Mustaine - 185 Archer
PK Council
Yavin - 90 Mage
U B O R - 39 UA
I am a trade mule - 85 TM

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Mon May 05, 2003 4:53 am

As slow as the removal orders having been moving, and then by the time we post the orders to actually get people into their new places, three weeks may already have passed anyway. :shock:
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Raging_Fists
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Raging_Fists » Mon May 05, 2003 5:10 am

Ok, Dave never mind then. Ill just stick where I am then and play for quota once a week.
Raging Fists, lvl 126+ MeleeD/War Mage
Unbridled Rage, lvl 126+ Spearman of Doom
Raging Hound, lvl 105+ Melee Archer

Whenever reason or planning will not save the day perhaps a little RAGE will carry you through.

Kitoko
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Kitoko » Mon May 05, 2003 4:05 pm

do you have to show a 12 mil xp credit in the xp credit/debit section? or where do i look to see if im on track. enlightenment please :D
"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it doesnt get you anywhere" -Van Wilder

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Mon May 05, 2003 4:53 pm

Probably the easiest way to get a rough check on how you're doing against a 12 million XP quota is to see if your XP Credit column is at least as big a number as your XP Cap column. Don't look for 12 million or anything like that because the number of days reported varies a lot.

The XP Cap column is based on an assumed quota of 6 million XP added per week. If you meet quota perfectly the XP Credit/Debit column should show zero. Since the new quota will be based on 12 million XP per week, if you make 12 million per week, the XP Cap column will take care of the first 6 million, and if the XP Credit column matches or is a bigger number than the XP Cap column, that should represent the next 6 million XP.

If you watch the two columns, and the Credit column matches or is bigger than the XP Cap column, you'll know you are doing well on a 12 million quota rate, no matter how many days are being reported on the chain page.

For example, Kitoko, if you go back to show 8 days of history, you're doing way above the new quota rate.

Oh, BTW, I realize Shadowclaim and the plat thing is WRECKING XP for some folks. We need people to complete there move orders!!! Lol, I think I'm going to start putting that in every post I make for a while.

I help this helped explain things. :)
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Dave_Mustaine
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Dave_Mustaine » Mon May 05, 2003 7:06 pm

Don't forget to mention that they have 1 week from the date you posted them or they'll be chained around too! Rawr!
Dave Mustaine - 185 Archer
PK Council
Yavin - 90 Mage
U B O R - 39 UA
I am a trade mule - 85 TM

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Mon May 05, 2003 10:46 pm

Yes, what Dave said on chaining around people, and the clock has already been ticking on those removal posts for a few days. If you have a chain neighber who needs to complete an action, please remind them, bug them, MAKE them go do the move orders. :wink: They'll thank you for it in the long run.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Thorgrim
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Thorgrim » Tue May 06, 2003 3:08 am

I had said I wanted in on another post. But sign me up again.

Thorgrim

The new chain name is GAY
Kill em' All, Let God Sort em out.
HAR HAR!!!
Live and Let Live
I should be Monarch

Lagmatic
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Lagmatic » Tue May 06, 2003 3:11 am

I thought you already started taking signups in another thread?

I could have sworn I signed up there.

But anyway, SIGN ME UP here too!

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue May 06, 2003 3:19 am

GRR! If you signed up in the original signup thread, you don't need to sign up again. If your name is listed here: http://www.lastdynasty.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=1903 you are already in the process of being moved. It is likely you will not see your name mentioned specifically in the move orders because there are multiple people in little sections that are being moved.

I edited the notice at the top of this thread to make it a little cleared that this post is ONLY for people who want to move but who missed the first signup. Sorry for the confusion.
Last edited by Oof on Fri May 09, 2003 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Pipi
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Pipi » Wed May 07, 2003 12:40 pm

12 Mil quota. I could make this. Oof's talk to me ingame. I figure if I can make pass-up in LSD without macro'age this should be fun.
Poop Mage
Lvl 92'sh Mage of teh Poo
"lol poop.. I'll give you something alright.. " ~Phade~

:bad-words: DIE BUNNIES DIE!!! :bad-words:

Phade
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Phade » Wed May 07, 2003 12:51 pm

Couple hours every day or 2 in VoD will do this quota up fine ;)
Shindhi/Phade/Flesh Puppet -SC - Retired
Shindhi/Wamphyri - DT - Retired

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/ ... icker2.jpg[/img]

Pipi
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Pipi » Wed May 07, 2003 1:00 pm

Without a doubt.
Poop Mage
Lvl 92'sh Mage of teh Poo
"lol poop.. I'll give you something alright.. " ~Phade~

:bad-words: DIE BUNNIES DIE!!! :bad-words: