Lvl 5 and 6 Scrolls to be given away .. 4 packs or more

The Last Dynasty Marketplace.
Roogon
Harvester
Harvester

Lvl 5 and 6 Scrolls to be given away .. 4 packs or more

Post by Roogon » Thu Mar 06, 2003 6:20 pm

Recently I have taken to filling in the gaps with my 3 main char that can use lvl 5 and 6 spells. This has been great .. giving me far more casting possiblities. My mains have been picking up almost every scroll they came across in looting. :D

In turn as the spell gap has started to be filled, I have started to fill up with packs of scrolls un-used. I have reach a point of needing to clean out the char to make room on them and the mules. I really hate to just toss the scrolls. They fetch very little value for me in selling them. Yet to buy the same scrolls requires 10k and 50k pyreals each. :shock: In the mean time I have started to use a Decal utility to cross reference the scrolls with my toons to know what is not needed. And there are a bunch of them. :o

So please post here and I will arrange to meet you and givee you all of the unwanted scrolls you want. Yes .. very good and bad scrolls are mix in the pile. But for a up and coming young mage, this could save a lot of time and pyreals in purchasing at a NPC.

The best place to meet would be the Rithwic LS where I could LS recall in all my char to meet you and give you the scrolls. Bring a empty mule or toon and meet me for more then 4 packs .. maybe more .. maybe future giveaways .. Im not done looking for the right scrolls yet... :wink:

(Swords)
Roogon .. Roogon II ..
(Mages)
Eyedea .. Roogon X and XXX and VIII
.. all of Solclaim