For Free: Trade Health Elixirs

The Last Dynasty Marketplace.
Dave_Mustaine
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

For Free: Trade Health Elixirs

Post by Dave_Mustaine » Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:01 am

I have 900 of these left. Free to a good home. Limit 100 per person for now so that we can share. Donations accepted and if there's enough interest I'll try to pump out more of these for the clan.
Dave Mustaine - 185 Archer
PK Council
Yavin - 90 Mage
U B O R - 39 UA
I am a trade mule - 85 TM

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:39 am

That's very nice of you Dave. :D On behalf of the entire clan, I say, "Thank you!"
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:21 pm

hehe -- I tried giving this stuff away too. I still have a few hundred. Every now and then someone will take a 100 or so.

I guess vitae is less burden. ;)
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:29 pm

I think they'll make excellent Welcome Wagon gifts for the arriving noobs after the expansion pack ships. We dole them out 50 or 100 at a time to LDers who want to go hang around the starter towns. We look around for people (low levels only!) who appear to be lost or confused, and ask if we can help them with anything. Then we hunt with them a bit, pass them a few health elixirs as their burden allows and introduce them to LD if the opportunity presents itself.

Notice I didn't say anything about powerleveling them or putting 7s on them so that they could handle the burden of dumping 50 elixirs on them. Teach them to enjoy the game, then teach them about buffs, but I begin to digress... ;)
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Dave_Mustaine
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Dave_Mustaine » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:25 pm

While your getting detracted from the point we started, you make a very good point about how we should establish a presence in the starter towns... do we have a plan in place for this yet?
PK Council
Yavin - 90 Mage
U B O R - 39 UA

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:22 am

Not really Dave. We've tossed around a few ideas, but if anyone has come up with any that have struck ME as really great ideas, I surely don't remember them.

The one thing I wish we could do is to move the silly mansion into one of the starter towns, but Turbine doesn't have any ingame mansion moving companies. :(
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Dave_Mustaine
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Dave_Mustaine » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:57 pm

lol.

well, i think we should set up some kind of system where we have one person hanging out in each of the starter towns during peak playing hours. It would be best if it wasnt a level 126 toon. For example, I would hang out in shoushi with my level 78 mage.
PK Council
Yavin - 90 Mage
U B O R - 39 UA