Imbued Bows

The Last Dynasty Marketplace.
Dkind
Seeder
Seeder

Imbued Bows

Post by Dkind » Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:51 pm

I recently inbued a bow work 6 damage mod 130 melee +8 wield req.290 with Fire Opal and that night put it for sale in my mule for 45 points, it sold, now I was wondering if I asked to little or too much, I really dont know what these bows go for so I did this,
I grabbed a bag of Sunstone ran to my work 7 damage 270 melee +6 wield req.270 and imbued it! (I get lucky with imbues) so I tryied it out and decided I still like my Crit. Strike bow better so this new bow hit the trademule too, not knowing what things go for I decided to up the price 250 points, now I think I am crazy, :? Am I crazy? what should be the going price? Also if anyone in our clan is interested in the AR bow I still have it, you can send me a PM and we can work something out.
Dkind - lvl 72 SharpShooter
(retired and now a magic tink & More...)

Jj-Mage - lvl 65 PKer 4ever (main) well maybe after a few more levels ;)

Fire Eagle
Planter
Planter

Post by Fire Eagle » Tue Mar 18, 2003 7:36 pm

Dkind.. for a 120 mod bow I would say that is tooooo much.. I paid 180 pts for a AR/130 mod bow with melee d +9 or +10.. so if that is any help..

Take care and good hunting to you.. Fire Eagle

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Mar 18, 2003 8:02 pm

I saw a couple of 250 and 270 wield bows in the marketplace earlier. I think they wanted 145 points each. You can check on all of the tradebots for imbued bows, even though it's kind of painful. You might also check the VN boards for auctions, or post a price check on VN and ask.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Dkind
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Dkind » Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:06 pm

great! thanks for all your help, looks like price drop time at the old marketplace :wink:
I will sign up for the VN boards, I have been meanning to do that anyways.
Now since I am running a trader at the marketplace I will help keep an eye out for anybody if needed. Just send me a message and I will try to help.
Dkind - lvl 72 SharpShooter
(retired and now a magic tink & More...)

Jj-Mage - lvl 65 PKer 4ever (main) well maybe after a few more levels ;)