CHALLENGE:

There is a little Sun Tzu in all of us.
Prowling Death
Farmer
Farmer

CHALLENGE:

Post by Prowling Death » Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:46 am

I cannot claim credit for this concept, but I think it will work well. :D The idea, if response is good enough could (hopefully) be stickied. I'm going to start a thread of fiction on this board. I will then stop abruptly.

That said, here's the challenge: Each and every member of the LD clan is challenged to add their own talents to furthering the tale. It will give us a chance to exercise the writer in all of us. (It matters not, if one writer totally changes the "mood" that the previous writer(s) had created. :) You may use any genre: horror-science fiction-fantasy etc, etc. :)

In order to ensure everyone gets a shot, please abide by the following two suggestion:
1) Please try to limit one contribution to whatever text will fit in the box at one time. (Yes, you can post multiple times :) ) Just not consecutively.
2) In order to keep the story's "flow" continous, please start another thread or PM comments to the author of a particular segment. And now, I shall begin :D

The scene at Panzerfaust's Last Dynasty mansion was one of utter chaos.
Several members of the guild had just returned from a hunting trip to the Valley of Death wearing only their 'street clothes.' Their battle attire was missing, as were the weapons and packs they had worn.

Archangel of Light was the last to appear. Though he, and the others, appeared physically unharmed, each member of that fellowship were in a state of shock. Upon examination, each of them were distinctly heard to mumble.....
Last edited by Prowling Death on Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prowling Death - Level 126 CLaW mage gimp

"The brave do not fear the grave"

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength. Loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

Rapton
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Rapton » Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:06 pm

With no one there but silence and the sounds of buff bots they sat here in utter horror of what they had seen. What they saw should not have existed and not have been born into this world of terror that already existed.

Well hunting in Vod they had heppend across a red portal and entered it. They entered to be attacked by some bile grievers which were no big deal since they had just finished some off before they entered. They began heading down into the depths of the dungoen.

They began hearing parculiar sounds of rustling and felt as if they were being watched from the darkness. They passed all sorts of oddities including hanging corpses and numerous texts. They even came across a room with on one side was an altar to asheron; while the other, was an altar to Bael'Zharon. They continued on fighting numerous grievers and undead till finally they entered to see what had destroyed them.

A large creature sat on a thrown large enough to make a tremendous monounga feel short. The creature had black acid like skin that covered its body. Its red eyes glared at them and sucked the bravery right out of them.
"Practice does not make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect" Jimmy Pedro one of only two american mens world champions.

Rapton
Seeder
Seeder

Post by Rapton » Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:06 pm

bump
"Practice does not make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect" Jimmy Pedro one of only two american mens world champions.