My adventures for the damn globe of auberean.....

There is a little Sun Tzu in all of us.
S O L
Gardener
Gardener

My adventures for the damn globe of auberean.....

Post by S O L » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:49 pm

Ok so i got this strange feelin on sunday that I should go on a quest, well I always wanted the globe of auberean. Well this was around 7:00 in the morning and I was still pretty yawny still. So anyways I go to http://www.thejackcat.com and look up the quest, well i figure out first that i need to go to the hieromancers hall to pick up this lil orb (sounds simple enough). Well I use ac explorer to find a route there so here I plan a route from Qalabar start and then ending Hieromancer's Halls, great so i take the route and end up in the southern part of direlands(my first mistake), im surrounded immediatly by virindi executers and armored tuskers... How did good ol SOL make it out.....he portaled out with 1 life 1 POINT OF FREAKIN LIFE... ya pretty lucky there i suppose.

Well anyways I map another route out and it takes me close to the accursed halls so i end up running there trying to avoid all the nasty monsters. I find the place and meet someone thats just standing there(ends up he was on the same quest except for the armor). Lucky me he helps me out with another guy which who he was waiting for. I get my globe and im like YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! And then the guy tells me im going to need a key, well ok. Then begins my quest for the key i go out and lucky me i find one at the marketplace. Ok now i need the Grievver acid, me and steelhead go out to OPBSD to do this, now far all you ppl that dont know much about this acid its a frickin rare item on virullent grievvers its a 1% drop rate, thats like trying to aim a piss 20 ft out and try to hit your mom in the eye (God bless the people that can)(Also for all you damn ppl that think im actuelly serious im not)(i mean who would actuelly do such a thing...sick bastards) :shock:.

Well back to my amazing adventure, Me and steelhead start a fellow and begin on our Acid hunt.. oh yay.... well no luck at OPBSD so we go to someplace called Grievver Valley which has nothing but virullent grievvers and scrawed...well lucky us on about the 5th virullent we get Acid, now IM LIKE YAY!!!! So now i have to find this very rare been seen almost everywhere across dereth by the select few who were lucky to see it yet didnt know what it was... THE HUMMING CRYSTAL PORTAL....(silence of awe). Ya this damn thing is hard to find. I began searching in the direlands and lucky me i come across someone who is looking for the same thing(only for 4 days and 7 hours) and which we never find this damn thing in our 5 hour search. Well before I did this I looked up the place on the ac explorer, turns out lyceum training town whatever is located far south in dereth. Well i plan a route it takes me there only thing is i have to climb these damn mountains which are very tricky, oh let me tell you these mountains the turbine has created are tricky, tricky tricky tricky. Well I have done a couple of jumps in my lifetime.

Some good some better than others, I do this big jump 28 damage right, then i decide i need to go farther up so i do this jump make it then all of a sudden i see my character being shot from the cliff, YA this cliff is so high up im sure i would see my character go incenerate from the atmosphere of this damn jump, i looked and the trees were a pixel on my computer screen my ass was eating my seat seeing this damn jump, well needless to say it didnt happen after about the 4-6th time the game corrected out and had me standing on the place i wanted to be so i continue my run to the lyceum training place. Well the place is guarded by what none other than a cliff so I began my climb, damn you turbine *shakes fist* i curse your mother children, ya thats you, you WIT!!!!

So i climb up all 4 sides and find that no wheres to be seen there is a way up, nothin nadda nowheres. So I began to go down thinking maybe there may be another way down at the bottom, i began running and then to my amazement i see the familear old death vitae pop up and the portal scene, now here i waslooking like what the hell happend and i still do not know what happend(obviosly turbine has made a trip) ya thats right i musta tripped becouse i was no wheres jumping off that damn cliff, but obviosly I tripped(says this in a sarcastic tone bastards..........). Well anyways that was my adventure and im still looking for the portal. Anyone seen it today? Oh ya and this ended around 11:30ish...............

And oh ya thanks to everyone that helped!

Town Crier
Allegiance Council

Post by Town Crier » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:51 pm

I believe the Hummer Portal :lol: was moved to the 40-60 level area 1 or 2 patches ago along with the monster distribution. I believe it has been spotted around Qual and Zak .. but I havent seen it. I know I have not seen it anywhere in the dires since the last 2 patches ... and I have covered most of it 'sharding' :roll:

S O L
Gardener
Gardener

Thanks!

Post by S O L » Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:58 am

Thanks, found that out today and was searching for it yet no finds, went with a couple ppl to do it too........

S O L
Gardener
Gardener

YaY!

Post by S O L » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:05 pm

Well i found it.......... Shakes fist at the monitor......all i gots to say is YAY!
:P

Phade
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Re: My adventures for the damn globe of auberean.....

Post by Phade » Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:42 pm

S O L wrote:
thats like trying to aim a piss 20 ft out and try to hit your mom in the eye (God bless the people that can)(Also for all you damn ppl that think im actuelly serious im not)(i mean who would actuelly do such a thing...sick bastards) :shock:.

I spit my coffee again :?
Shindhi/Phade/Flesh Puppet -SC - Retired
Shindhi/Wamphyri - DT - Retired

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/ ... icker2.jpg[/img]