Chain Story

There is a little Sun Tzu in all of us.
Flanker
The Farm King

Chain Story

Post by Flanker » Wed May 07, 2003 7:20 pm

Simple rules:
Follow the story line
There must be 2 post made before you can post again.
There is no max length
Min length is 3 sentances
Keep it clean

Deeper into the valley they ran, the warriors with their hands on hilts, and the mages grasping their wands.

A short screatch comes from the west woods. As Opti is seen running for here life screaming something at the top of her lungs.

"Help, help, a druge stole my cheese!!"

The brave crew knowing how deadly a druge can be gaurding his cheese, prepared for battle. Little did they know that back at the mansion, another problem was brewing.......
Panzerfaust tells you "Flanker -- stay right where you are -- i'm coming over to open a can of high grade whoop ass for ya.
[img]http://www.laxtime.com/images/topics/phpnuke.gif[/img]

stumpy wallace
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by stumpy wallace » Wed May 07, 2003 8:02 pm

meanwhile at the lonely ol' Panzerfaust mansion. There is a little girl named sassy weeping over a corpse of a rabbit she accedentaly stepped on while stuffing her face full of cake.... She gives out a shreik that could be heard all around dereth. FLanker rushed his way from the drudge battle scene to assist sassy. They mourned ovver the poor bunny... So Flanker did some quik thinking and decided to make the best of both scenes he took the bunny corpse and returned to the battle scene. it took hours to take down that drudge then after they killed it he quikly shoved the corpse of the bunny down the drudges throat before it could call its last call for help....

Heatmiser
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Heatmiser » Thu May 08, 2003 6:30 am

In the background, Heatmiser sez, "4ny 1 g0+ @ p0r+al 2 +3th!!??"

Olorin

Story,

Post by Olorin » Thu May 15, 2003 2:46 am

All have gathered around the campfire and moaned due to Heatmiser not following the rules. Quietly Olo'rin sneaks up with a dead rabbit on skewer. Gently places it over the fire, hoping that sassy doesnt realize that it is the same rabbit she killed. A short while later Thunderblade speaks up and says DINNER IS SERVED! Some glance back and notice a smirk on Olo'rin's face.

Magickid2002
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Magickid2002 » Thu May 15, 2003 6:39 pm

Elipson among the a young man trianed in the arts of the dagger among the group about to embark on getting opti's cheese. asks

" how many were there?"

she doesn' t say anything.

Still petrified from the ruckuss cuilean ahs opti sit down. as him and elpison start form the edge of the woods . only ot see a glimps of light in the distance.

DL
Farmer
Farmer

Post by DL » Fri May 16, 2003 2:10 am

Slowly and silently they wove thier way through the dense woods towards the glimmer of light. The light was now bright and they could see in a small clearing an old man bent out of shape and cloaked in flowing robe made of sable and satin.

He was raving wildly as he pointed towards the skies with his staff and they heard the old man known as Qaz casting a spell upon something sinister....something unseen "Zojak Quaguz"...................
Dangerous Lady

I'm an AC addict...do I want help for my addiction?...NO!!!