Updating!!!

Last Dynasty Chain with a 150 million XP quota per week.
Keebler
Allegiance Council

Updating!!!

Post by Keebler » Sat May 08, 2004 6:58 pm

AcStats Update Failure
"Updating your ACStats" refers to logging into Asheron's Call with ACStats (and our clan add-on) loaded and then logging out. Information is automatically sent to our server upon character logout. The command "Update your ACStats" simply means "Please log into AC with ACStats loaded and then log out again."

AcStats is our only way of tracking Quota automatically. Therefore, it is mandatory that every chain member update the database frequently.

After a member has not uploaded in four days, "Upload" will show by their name, instead of "Passed" or "Failed". If this happens, that member should contact a manager ASAP to receive help in resolving this issue.

After a member has not uploaded in eight days, "Old Data" will show, at which point the member may be removed from the chain withthout notice.

I will no longer be giving warnings for not updating. Make sure you are updating, I find it easiest to just log in every other day and update. This takes less than 5 mins. After Friday 5/14/04, I will start the removal process for anyone that shows Old Data. If you are going on vacation or there is a problem. Please post on these boards or PM one of the chain managers so that we are at least aware of the situation.

Thank you,
Keebler I
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net