Why I am failing

Last Dynasty Chain with a 150 million XP quota per week.
Blue Wizard
Quest Master

Why I am failing

Post by Blue Wizard » Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:45 am

I am building rank mules for the clan!
A Friend to ALL and A Friend in Deed!

acaddict
Farmer
Farmer

Post by acaddict » Sat May 22, 2004 1:35 am

And he hardly ever has time to hunt with his vassal :?

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sat May 22, 2004 1:36 pm

Don't worry about your stats for that Blue. The math behind the chain page doesn't know you're building rank mules. :shock: We all know you're working hard and helping the clan out in a big way with rank. The stats will correc themselves after you get the chance to start hunting again.

I'm not sure, but I don't think Panzer has the ability to go in and change stats for an individual character. The database takes it raw input from the data ACStats feeds it. Then, everyone in a particular chain has the same formula applied against those raw numbers. Even if Panzer could go in and change your stats manually so that it "looks pretty" on the chain page, as soon as you were switched back to letting the database do the calculations for you, your numbers would revert back to whatever ACStats was giving anyway.

Bottom line: No one is going to boot you for showing failed because you're off bulding rank mules, and as soon as you get to start hunting again your numbers will correct themselves.

BTW, you rock! ;)
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Sat May 22, 2004 4:48 pm

The only one that it affects, is me. So, don't worry about it :)
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace