Attn: Managers

Last Dynasty Chain with a 150 million XP quota per week.
Ian Mac
Farmer
Farmer

Attn: Managers

Post by Ian Mac » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:23 pm

Please remove me from the chain (If I'm not already) :D I'm having computer issues. I can't seem to stay logged on for more than a few minutes before I get booted. Wimp has been more than patient. Sorry about this Wimp.

If Wimp has room, I'd like to stay under him, so that I can push XP to him once I get things ruuning again. My way of making up for the last 2 weeks. Thanks, and soory about the mess.
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen from a bough, having never felt sorry for itself."

Ian Mac Lvl 192 Tank Bow
Tristan Mac Lvl 82 Sword
Alchy Mac Lvl 77 Cook/Alchemist
Meagan Mac Lvl 82 Tank UA

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:56 pm

Keeb had the same issue. Maybe he can shed some light on your problem.

I think his was port mapping (forwarding) in his firewall.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Wimp Lo
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Wimp Lo » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:32 pm

Sorry to hear about your comp problems, they can be very frustrating :(

I have plenty of room for a vassal, so there is no problem with you staying pledged to wimp lo in the meantime.

Will there be a new post regarding the chain around or will it be added on to this post?

Wimp Lo
Who you calling a Wimp?

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:07 pm

I haven't read all of the new posts yet today. If orders haven't already been posted I'll post removal orders. I'm going to remove Oof from the chain also, at least for right now. I was gone last weekend and unable to hunt for the past few days so I'm sure my buffer has run out, plus I am leaving on vacation this weekend.

Ian Mac, if you have room to leave Oof sworn to you please let him stay sworn to you and I'll try to make up any xp I was short after I get back.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net