ATTN: Skikril and Compound Fracture CANCELED

Last Dynasty Chain with a 150 million XP quota per week.
Oof
Allegiance Council

ATTN: Skikril and Compound Fracture CANCELED

Post by Oof » Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:15 am

Inserting Compound Fracture into the 100 million chain. Please complete the following ASAP.

1) Compound Fracture swear to Shikril

2) Shikril set key vassal to Compound Fracture

3) Post here when complete.

Note: Shikril, I'm guessing the reason you are showing Old Data right now is that your key vassal is no longer set. Please make sure you set you key vassal to Compound Fracture and upload to ACStats as soon as the swearing is complete. If there is a problem with ACStats, we need to know so we can work on fixing it. I won't talk about if there isn't a problem with ACStats and you simply aren't updating. ;)

Thank you. :)
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:18 am

I'll be on around 4pm EST.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:40 pm

umm - bump -- what up, yo? :)
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:33 pm

sorry, i have been questing with Coji, and ill be on today as Shikril. btw i found a major war orb =D~K
You wasted life, why don't you waste the afterlife?

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:57 pm

Before this swear takes place, Shikril needs to update to make sure you are still passing. You have old data and acording to the policy we are suppose to remove you. But since you no vassal I am allowing you to update.

Thank you,
Keebler I
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:26 am

then you can remove me because i was under the impression that i was not a pusher and that was coming from the 20 million chain. Not to mention while i still uploaded, i always came out as zeros because Shikril has no chain vassal. I was unaware of how i was supposed to be monitoring my passup. i will post the orders for you.

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:57 am

Aye, Coji speaks the truth :P no vassal = zeros on the stats page.

Coji, if you want to keep Shikril in you can do so, with Compound Fracture as your chain vassal. I wasn't clear with the instructions on how the bottom person in the 100 million chain works, but I'll clear that up now for everyone, past, present, and future.

Everyone in the 100 million chain is expected to make quota, even the bottom person.

There are no pushers per se, not as they used to be in the past anyway (where xp passed way up), but we do need to help leverage the bottom person's efforts so they also get free xp for being in the chain. (I really dropped the ball on taking care of this for Shikril so far, and I apologize for not communicating this better before.)

Everyone in the 100 million chain will need to be aware of who the bottom person is and will need to go out of their way to help make sure the bottom person makes quota. That means sending them a /tell to see if they want to fellow if needed, or panzer or me finding an appropriate 50+ person to swear to the bottom person and then hunting with that person, or whatever.

It is in the best interest of everyone in the 100 million chain to ensure the bottom person also gets a significant amount of xp given to them, or the bottom person will quit, then the next bottom person will quit, etc.

Right now, this all means that if you choose to keep Shikril in the chain, you'll need to set your key vassal to Compound Fracture, make sure you add at least the 100 million a week, and Compound Fracture will need to hunt to make sure that HE adds at least 100 million a week, and all of us will need to help make sure that he is successful in that.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:28 am

I wasn't making an issue of the xp, I was just wanting you to upload to be in compliance. It was in no means meant in any other way. I completely understand that you had no vassal, that is why I was not worried about the xp until we either put a vassal under you, or some sort of pusher so to speak. If my post reflected something other than that, that was not intentional. If you would like to keep Shikril in the chain let us know, if you would like the would to go ahead with the removal, then plz let us know that as well. I know you posted self orders but will cancel those if you choose.

Keebler I

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Coji
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Coji » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:25 pm

i am sorry i came off in such a way. it is not directed at anyone in particular, i am just dissapointed in Turbine i guess. please follow through with the orders. i believe i am going to retire from the chaining cocept. i am sorry for any time i have wasted of the chain managers.

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:02 pm

It is not a problem, I know the way they nerfed xp for chains has made many ppl upset. While we may never get the old method of xp back, we can try to make some sort of chain to get ppl the xp they want. If you ever wish to get back in, let us know and we will insert you back in.

Keebler I

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net