ATTN: Iron Horse II, Acaddict, Smiley, Vitos

Last Dynasty Chain with a 150 million XP quota per week.
Keebler
Allegiance Council

ATTN: Iron Horse II, Acaddict, Smiley, Vitos

Post by Keebler » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:50 am

Removing Iron Horse II per request. Good luck Iron Horse II and let us know if you wish to return.

Reinserting Vitos to his spot.

The following need to be done in the order posted.

1) Vitos(169) find and swear to Acaddict(226)

2) Smiley(166) find and swear to Vitos(169)

3) everyone set the correct key vassal

Post when each step is complete.

Keebler I
9/15/04
Edited 9/17/04

These orders expire 9/21/04
Last edited by Keebler on Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

acaddict
Farmer
Farmer

Post by acaddict » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:14 am

Come back Iron :evil:

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:32 am

These orders have been modified to also insert Vitos back to his spot. He was a high producer and took leave during the summer. Welcome back Vitos.

Keebler I

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Vitos
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Vitos » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:06 pm

Noted.....added to friendslist.

Jock Ewing
Planter
Planter

Post by Jock Ewing » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:55 am

Ok, i was a very good xp producer 1 and 1/2 year back.. and i didn't get any special attention. This isn't fair.

This is all i have to say :|
Jock Ewing Pk mage

The Merciful
Planter
Planter

Post by The Merciful » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:36 am

i agree with jock...when i quit LD chain while back i had the highest xp out put at that time and i didnt get special recognition when comming back

favortism isnt good for the chain. if vitos is a good xp pruducer then he shouldnt have any trouble making his way back up with promtions and regular chain checks for qouta being executed.

there comes a time when real life needs to be separated from the game.
and this is one of them.

on a further note, bottom of the chain isnt such a bad place now since i have my other toon helping give xp along with what compound is making for the chain.

Vitos
Gardener
Gardener

Post by Vitos » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:42 am

Hehe...since i saw this comin, i hereby cancel my application to the chain.
Sry Keeb,guess you have to change the orders again.

And even tho i know what Chain policies say about Vacation/Holiday this is
a final decision from me.No hard feelings from my part, it's a game. hehe.

--Vitos.

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:11 am

Vitos didn't leave the clan.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

acaddict
Farmer
Farmer

Post by acaddict » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:52 am

The reason Vitos was being put back at an origional position is becaue he pulled out of the chain and not the clan.

When this happened in the Food Chain, the said toon was put back in their origional position.

I realize The Mercifull would feel as though he was getting the shaft, but this was the way it had always been done.

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:14 am

Like Panzer said, it is true that Vitos didn't leave the clan, it goes farther than that even.

Vitos was already a member of the 100 million chain when he announced that he needed off for the summer. He posted an announcement to that effect on June 05 and his removal orders were completed on June 06.

When he announced that he was back in the game again, Keebler posted insertion orders for Vitos' return to the chain just like he was supposed to.

Here is the vacation policy from the 100 million quota page:
Vacations and XP holidays
You will be allowed to accrue xp credit in advance; however, quota is tracked for only the two most recent weeks so there is no way to build up enough quota to allow a member to remain in the chain for multiple weeks without hunting.

Should you need to leave the 100 Million Chain (for example 4 weeks in Barbados) the Chain Management guarantee that you will be re-inserted as soon as possible on your return. The important thing here is information. Keep the Management informed about your status.

Please be aware - even if the Management approves your staying in the chain during a holiday, the Management may have to temporarily remove you as a result of an Insertion/Removal/Promotion that takes place in your region of the chain. Upon returning from your vacation, notify the Management, and you will be re-inserted immediately.
Pay particular attention to the Should you need to leave the 100 Million Chain (for example 4 weeks in Barbados) the Chain Management guarantee that you will be re-inserted as soon as possible on your return.

Vitos did what he was supposed to do when he took a summer hiatus from a chain OF WHICH HE WAS ALREADY A MEMBER. Keebler did what he was supposed to do when he posted Vitos' reinsertion orders.

Now, because Jock complained about it being unfair and the Merciful accused the chain managers of showing favoritism, Vitos has withdrawn his application for reinstatement into the chain.

Every chain member is always welome to question or criticize the chain managers when we need it. Make sure you know what you're talking about before you start complaining though please.

Vitos was already a member of the 100 million chain when he posted for a vacation. When he did leave the chain he never left the clan. The Merciful left LD and, if I remember correctly, Jock had also left the clan before rejoining the chain a while back. If someone joins the chain from the outside, they're placed on the bottom. If someone gets reinserted into a chain where they were already a member in good standing, and they haven't left the clan, they get inserted into their old spot. Vitos had already earned his spot in the current 100 million chain and was producing IN THAT CHAIN before he took a break.

Now, when Vitos returns from his break and applies for reinsertion, you two carp about it and cause him to remove himself rather than to cause hard feelings.

If it sounds like I'm mad in this post it's because I am. Both of you had left the clan. Neither of you were members of the 100 million chain before. Vitos was a returning member returning to a place he had already been in, and you started complaining about things not being fair!

Ask for all of the clarifications you want. Complain all you want even. Just make sure you read the policy before you start complaining about something being unfair or accusing the managers of playing favorites.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

The Merciful
Planter
Planter

Post by The Merciful » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:16 am

i'm not trying to make the chain managers look bad, i'm simply trying to point out some irregularities. i'm sorry for offending the chainmanagers for using the word "favortism" i should of used the term "preferential treament instead.

oof stated this from the policy: Should you need to leave the 100 Million Chain (for example 4 weeks in Barbados) the Chain Management guarantee that you will be re-inserted as soon as possible on your return.

that is so vaguely wrote, it could mean something else. It never specifically states that they get re-inserted back in the appropiate same spot in the chain.

you have to veiw this problem from our point of veiw to really understand. new blood into the chain has been scarce,so when you see someone come into the chain like that it makes you have uncomfortable thoughts.

vitos took a three month leave from AC, that should be considered the same as taking a leave from the clan. cause he wasnt actually taking an active part in the clan since he wasnt active in AC.he wasnt contributing to the clan and the chain at the time he was gone from AC.

why should someone not active in AC have priority over active clan/chain members that are obviously active in AC?

the norm in real life is ,if you take a 3 month leave from your job to go play,do you think your going to get paid let alone still have a job when you return.

since were also on the subject of chain policy, hows about actually doing chain checks/ removels for failures. my chain patron(is a nice guy)
he just happens to fail quato several times and i dont evan hunt my main consistantly every day.

acaddict
Farmer
Farmer

Post by acaddict » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:25 am

Thank you so much for explaining that Oof!!! I appologize for spelling you name wrong merc ). The thing is, the managers are not playing favorites to anyone! It has always been the rule and was used several times in the food chain. Vitos should be under me.

I switched spots with Tusami so he would get great xp like I enjoyed from him.

If you ask me, this whole complaint is totally out of line and I'm the only one being affected. OMG, I hunt as often as I can to pass XP with one of Merciful's vassal's in fellow......Go figure! I usually get screwed over, but I still try to help!!!!

I only want to get you more xp Merc, just trust us!!!!!

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:17 am

the norm in real life is ,if you take a 3 month leave from your job to go play,do you think your going to get paid let alone still have a job when you return.
Actually, in many cases, yes. Many companies support sabbaticals and the Family Leave Act requires a company to hold your position or a like position for you. You can take up to three months off for family illness or even the birth of a child.

Vitos didn't not get paid while he was away. The only XP he would have earned would be from any vassals he had.

We have always had this policy for our chains. We realize that "stuff" comes up. We respect that people have real lives and they come first.
This would have been treated differently if he was a member of the old OH chain, but he was a member of the 100 mill chain. This has always been our policy.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:26 pm

For the time being, Smiley find and swear to Acaddict. Do this ASAP!

Keebler I

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

The Merciful
Planter
Planter

Post by The Merciful » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:47 pm

sorry for making a big ordeal out of it. what ever chain managers decide i'll go along with for the time being.

me and jock have been in a number of chains and we arnt used to that sorta thing. its was never a common practice us.