Elysa's Favor Tip(s)

Tips and Tricks to Surviving on Dereth.
Prowling Death
Farmer
Farmer

Elysa's Favor Tip(s)

Post by Prowling Death » Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:55 am

I know that this quest is long and at times boring, but over the many, many moons I have done this quest, I've picked up a couple of minor tips.

Depending on the number in your party, these tips can shave as little as 10 minutes off total time needed to as much as an hour! :D

***NOTE: These tips presume using Yaraq as a starting point***

1) Upon arrival in Yaraq, DO NOT talk to the sentry in the tower (Dame Tsaya). Instead, go directly to the house of the "Stranger in Town" - coords 23.7S - 02.8W)" THEN go see Tsaya - (21.0S - 00.8W)

2) When you get to the Shoushi part of this quest, a similar action takes place. DO NOT talk to the sentry in the tower (Sir Tenshin). Instead go to the farmhouse - (37.4S - 75.5E). Now, go speak with Sir Tenshin (coords are 32.8S - 73.3E (just a short run from the portal drop), giving him the item you found in the farmhouse

If you would like to read my complete writeup on this quest, here's the link:

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community ... =76533&ck=

In closing, I would like to add this: Granted, there are probably those out there who already know the above information, however there may be some who know and have forgotten, or those who don't know at all.

Peace,

Gray
Prowling Death - Level 126 CLaW mage gimp

"The brave do not fear the grave"

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength. Loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu