Dreamsaver and Kyri

Last Dynasty Chain with a 6 million XP quota per week.
Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Dreamsaver and Kyri

Post by Laseirna » Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:21 pm

Unfortuneately I felt I had to chain around both of you in order to release Kerosene and Kazeyer so they can move into the 100 million chain. The orders were simply taking too long to accomplish and it sounded like you were missing each other by a very short margin.

Please PM me or post when you're ready to come back into the chain.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Kyri
Planter
Planter

Post by Kyri » Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:04 am

I suppose never mind then. Might as well leave LD then.

EDIT: sorry, was kinda pissed off: I log in at the most unusual hours to see if Dream is on, and then I get being sworn around... But all has been resolved now: I swore to Wardite, and Evill stays sworn to me. As soon as I can catch Dreamsaver, and he has sworn to Wardite by then, I'll get him as my patron. The way it was intended.
Last edited by Kyri on Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyri, lvl 153 four school melee mage
Proud wife of Luang (OG) and Garth Swiftblade (IG)

Odi et amo...
Talking about AC indeed :-p

Blue Wizard
Quest Master

Post by Blue Wizard » Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:48 am

Whoa, Whoa , hold the phone, stop the presses! Whats the prob here Kyri? Before you leave lets see if things can be worked out.
A Friend to ALL and A Friend in Deed!

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:10 pm

Glad it worked out and glad you stayed Kyri. I'm thankful that Blue Wizard was able to get everyone organized for that move. I hope Dreamsaver comes back too.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

laseirna@lastdynasty.net

dreamsaver
Gardener
Gardener

Post by dreamsaver » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:26 pm

um Dreamsaver hasnt left I never told anyone I was leaving I have been on every single day and am very unhappy about this what gave anyone the idea I wanted out of the chain??? This is very upsetting!! I am on everyday this better be fixedc soon orr I will say good bye. what the heck is going on?
Tempting Fate lvl 126+ archer 8)
Dreamsaver lvl 126+ sword chick
Dreamsaverii lvl 126+ Battle Og
Mel The Chemist lvl 126+ xbow/tinker
Summon One, Summon Two & Summon Three

TUSAMI
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by TUSAMI » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:11 pm

I will say this, Dreamsaver has been on everyday asking for Kyri or Oof. He did not get any response's. I saw Kyri on and sent her a tell that dreamsaver was looking for her to do a chain move. And she told me to tell him hi and she will get with him later and logged. I'd hate to see a valuable member lost over this. :(
[img]http://lastdynasty.net/pics/tusamisig.jpg[/img]
:banana: Woot I'm an AC nut, Err Banana :banana:

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:21 am

I hate to lose a valued chain member too and it looks like we've lost Dreamsaver as a clan member which is even sadder. Perhaps I worded this poorly - it was meant to be a little apology and to let Kyri and Dreamsaver know they would be re-inserted back into the chain as soon as they wanted.

I didn't mean you were out of the clan Dreamsaver. I was simply referring to the chain. I hoped you would let me know when you wanted back in the chain.

I did my best but perhaps I needed to word things a bit better in terms of the implications of being chained around. I know it feels like a slap in the face and I truly wish there was another way to deal with moves that take too long. Unfortuneately, chain dynamics don't allow for a lot of options. I was trying to be sensitive to Dreamsaver and Kyri in this post but I guess it didn't work :?

I've also mentioned in another post that I wasn't aware that Dreamsaver was trying everyday. I knew it seemed like Kyri and Dreamsaver were missing each other by a short margin but the move was holding up other orders in the other chain so I had to do something.

It wasn't a decision taken lightly and I'm sorry I had to make it. I gave it until Tuesday and I don't believe I posted the expanded orders until Thursday because I didn't want to make that decision. I kept hoping that the move would occur somehow.

Feel free to PM me Dreamsaver if you wish any further discussion.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Kamikaze Kueen - UA

laseirna@lastdynasty.net

dreamsaver
Gardener
Gardener

Post by dreamsaver » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:52 am

I would rather just play on my own for now. Still on rereading the boards Oof had posted a time frame where he would log kyri in I was on way before that time frame and stayed on after hoping to catch him but he never logged in. Kyri never left any time frame I was on most of tuesday and wednsday day and night as those are my days off I countiually asked for kyri or Oof in allegiance chat and they weren't on. But never did anyone tell me Kyri was on looking for me.I am not a casual player I am on alot and am a very hard person to miss in game. although I do still work.
I really think for the future it should be a requirement to post some kind of time frame where both parties can for sure log in and stick to it, it would avoid problems like this in the future that way if I posted a time frame and the other person did not it would be them that would be chained around not me. But no hard feelings I'd just rather play without having to worry about when someone else will log in and when they won't. thx Dream
Tempting Fate lvl 126+ archer 8)
Dreamsaver lvl 126+ sword chick
Dreamsaverii lvl 126+ Battle Og
Mel The Chemist lvl 126+ xbow/tinker
Summon One, Summon Two & Summon Three