Requesting Removal or Change

Last Dynasty Chain with a 6 million XP quota per week.
More Cow Bell
Plower
Plower

Requesting Removal or Change

Post by More Cow Bell » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:00 am

I haven't received any XP for 2 weeks now yet I have given my patron over 150 mil. I got into the chain to make good XP but it doesn't seem to be working in my favor.

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:33 am

What level are you now MCB?
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:35 am

Ah, it looks like I am your vassal. . .and frankly I suck at keeping up my quota :oops: That being said, I will try to give you 20 million every week or so. Unfortuneately you will not get 150 million a week or so out of me. I'm not the most active of hunters.

We can't put you in the 20 million chain unfortuneately. The only option is for the 6 million chain to move as one to the 20 million chain which is something we've briefly discussed. I'm not sure if everyone is interested or not. I would move Scorcha but drop Kamikaze (I have 2 toons in the chain). So let's open this up for that discussion in addition to MCB deciding whether having me as a vassal is worth it.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

laseirna@lastdynasty.net

arcainis
Gardener
Gardener

Post by arcainis » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:09 am

UCM if your over bothax I will glad let you move up in the chain and return the favor of the xp. I usually pass up around 40mill aweek however I havent been playing much over the last few days, part of it was so that you can pass bothax, and the other part is I qualified for regoinal poker tourny and been spending most of this week fine tuning my game. I think bothax is 96 right now.. I would ahve to log in and see for sure. speaking of which i need to post my stats for the last two weeks as well
"if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something more bizarrely inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:51 am

UCM?? I hope you mean MCB :)
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Kamikaze Kueen - UA

laseirna@lastdynasty.net

More Cow Bell
Plower
Plower

Post by More Cow Bell » Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:04 pm

Well, I don't need 150 mil...I know I play a lot....but something would be nice. :) I can't be above Bothax because I have probably leveled him twice in the past couple weeks. I was the one who started last weeks stats under the 2/3 posting. I will post this weeks stats then.