XP report for week ending Jan 13

Last Dynasty Chain with a 6 million XP quota per week.
Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

XP report for week ending Jan 13

Post by Ncatyl » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:15 am

Both Characters' stats posted below

-----JAN 13 XP Report-----
Name: Ncatyl (UA)
Lvl: 153
Total exp: 11.184.540.075
Patron: Town Crier
Exp to patron: 3.275.166.710
Vassal: The Sullen Soldier
Vassal exp: 4.044.616.855

-----JAN6 XP Report-----
No Data

-----DEC 30 XP Report-----
Name: Ncatyl (UA)
Lvl: 152
Total exp: 10.746.817.368
Patron: Town Crier
Exp to patron: 3.104.169.693
Vassal: The Sullen Soldier
Vassal exp: 4.044.473.352

-----JAN 16 XP Report-----
Name: N'catyl (Mage)
Lvl: 120
Total exp: 3.514.994.599
Patron: Jon da archer
Exp to patron: 827.486.106
Vassal: Kamikaze Kween
Vassal exp: 470.237.728

-----JAN 06 XP Report-----
No Data

-----DEC 30 XP Report-----
Name: N'catyl (Mage)
Lvl: 120
Total exp: 3.450.670.450
Patron: Jon da archer
Exp to patron: 789.098.996
Vassal: Kamikaze Kween
Vassal exp: 460.688.731
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

arcainis
Gardener
Gardener

Post by arcainis » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:34 am

---Last Post----

NAme: bothax
Lvl: 84
Total XP: 634.655.259
Patron: KK
XP to Patron: 396.037.265
vassel: scorcha
vassel xp: 176.631.949
date 1/1/06

-----CURRENT-----

Name : bothax
Lvl: 85
Total xp: 666.821.231
Patron: KK
Xp to patron: 414.403.080
vassel: scorcha
vassel xp: 184.545.414
date: 1/15/06
"if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something more bizarrely inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:35 am

KAMIKAZE KUEEN

Current Week - Jan 13

Name: Kamikaze Kueen
Lvl: 90
Total exp: 894,088,958
Patron: N'catyl
Exp to patron: 478,903,620
Vassal: Bothax
Vassal exp: 427,338,059

Fun little details for me: made 33,708,398 xp, passed 10,753,548 xp on to patron. . .for a pass up rate of 31.90%. Owe patron 1,246,452 xp.

Previous Week - Jan 6

Name: Kamikaze Kueen - failed this week
Name: Kamikaze Kueen
Lvl: 90
Total exp: 860,380,560
Patron: N'catyl
Exp to patron: 468,150,072
Vassal: Bothax
Vassal exp: 396,037,265

SCORCHA WENCH

Current Week - Jan 13

Name: Scorcha Wench
Lvl: 74
Total exp: 348,097,487
Patron: Bothax
Exp to patron: 184,545,415
Vassal: Great Spellar
Vassal exp: 537

Failed :( Owe patron 6 million xp.

Previous Week - Jan 6

Name: Scorcha Wench
Lvl: 74
Total exp: 348,097,487
Patron: Bothax
Exp to patron: 184,545,415
Vassal: Great Spellar
Vassal exp: 537
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

jon da archer
Planter
Planter

Post by jon da archer » Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:16 am

I wrote my stuff down for the week but I accidently threw out the paper lol Ill try and post later today but even so I didnt make quota :(...I still need to swear to sullen. Sullen give me a time I could meet you IG and Ill try my best to be on

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:47 pm

FYI:

For this chain, I look at my passup obligation as an annual amount: 312 Mil.

Once that is passed to a -current- patron, I consider myself off-the-hook.

While I realize that the purpose of chains is to ensure a more/less continual flow of XP, numbers is as numbers does. Each chainer is entitled to a guaranteed minimum only. Anything above that is a most gracious gift (Thank you Sullen, I do not forget!).

For those consistently failing, if you need help beyond there not being enough hours in the day, let me know and perhaps we can economize your efficiency. If, however, you're doting more attention on another toon it is time to realign priorities.

Chain first.
Me second.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:06 am

I have a problem with the annual obligation comment. I'll point other chain managers to this thread to get their reaction but as this point I'll consider just pulling my toons. I don't think we as chain managers should be continually having to deal with someone who interprets the chain to match his own personal vision of a chain.

When you have toons sitting in this chain getting NO xp whatsoever and have never received it (bottom of the chain above rank mule), then talk to me about chain first, you second. The annual obligation comment smacks to me of you first, the hell with the chain members who want a little xp top-up each week. . .not a big massive amount in January then nothing for the rest of the year.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:12 am

The pass up is not a yearly obligation. It is weekly, that is what it says in our policy. You can hunt for 100 mil pass up a week, but it does not roll over. Each week the members are required to pass up the chain amount, that is the policy now, and has always been that way. The chain managers are in charge of making changes in the policy and not the chain members. If the managers get together to discuss change in the policy, we will, and if the policy has been changed the chain members will be notified and given enough time to get use to the changes.

Maybe I misread the your comments or misinterpretted them.
FYI:

For this chain, I look at my passup obligation as an annual amount: 312 Mil.

Once that is passed to a -current- patron, I consider myself off-the-hook.

While I realize that the purpose of chains is to ensure a more/less continual flow of XP, numbers is as numbers does. Each chainer is entitled to a guaranteed minimum only. Anything above that is a most gracious gift (Thank you Sullen, I do not forget!).

For those consistently failing, if you need help beyond there not being enough hours in the day, let me know and perhaps we can economize your efficiency. If, however, you're doting more attention on another toon it is time to realign priorities.

But if there is a problem with the chain, let the managers take care of it. We were put in this position to help and would like to do our jobs without feeling someone in the chain is undermining our position.

On the other hand, Thank you Ncatyl for offering assistance to those members that are in need of help. It is very gracious of you to do so and help you fellow clansman.

Keeb
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:28 am

Keeb,

I simply need to realize that I complain too much and learn better to recognize when things don't matter. I'm not doing very well.

As for being available to help, if I'm on, my schedule is always 9/10 open. I'll make exceptions for chainmates in need. :)
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:46 am

I apologize for any snarkiness in my comment Ncatyl. Thank you for your rational comments Keebler.

I would like to open discussion about the 6 million chain and why I'm not on top of non-compliance as I would normally be. I have no problems cracking the whip when I need too but right now I feel somewhat constrained due to the make up of the chain. Normally non-compliance with orders would have been dealt with already.

The non-reporting non-compliance has me a bit confuzzled as there is no published timeline on that. I'd be making it up. At what point in the "week ending" do people have to post quota. I've personally been posting my results on the Sunday after the reporting thread goes up which is on Friday. I've been using that rule to say to myself if I don't post by Sunday then I'm non-compliant. How long do I have to come back into compliance? The following Friday reporting post? Longer? Shorter? That gives people a week to post. . .whether it's a pass or fail. Are people not posting because they're failing? I know I hate posting that I'm failing. It was much easier when I didn't have to actually type my failure out. . .the stats page posted it, not me ;)

Do I kick em out after the non-compliance date has passed? I'd be kicking out everyone but Ncatyl I'm afraid. Has this chain served it's purpose? One reason why I haven't pushed really hard for merger with the 20 million chain is that if people can't even post their stats in the "casual" 6 million chain. . .what will happen in a stricter chain??

As of right now the chain has the following people

Ncatyl
The sullen soldier
Uncle G
Jondaarcher
N'catyl
Kamikaze kueen
Bothax
Scorcha wench

Sullen and Jon have long outstanding orders to chain around Uncle G. This has not been done and I know what's going on with Sullen but the fact remains that I need to chain around Sullen and possibly Jon. I can tell my brain hasn't been working that well because I just realized Jon is around given the sporadic posting. . .but he's sporadically posting so I don't know how much he's around to be honest. Neither one posted anything about their availability or anything. That leaves me with little information to go forward with if Jon is around. If I have to post around Jon there is a definately a problem unless Ncatyl and N'catyl are on two separate accounts.

I can expand the orders tomorrow to chain around Sullen and have Jondaarcher swear to Ncatyl. I'm also waiting to find out what level More cow bell is as he would like to join.

I didn't crack the whip this week over non-reporting but Bothax and Jondaarcher have both stated either here or in game they would post and I don't see the stats yet. It's the only way to know where you're at.

So that is the recent state of affairs. I'm in a dilemna. . .if I crack the whip too hard on the outstanding issues, this chain cracks as I see it. I'd be sad about it but I'm willing to do it. However, more heads are better than one so maybe there are solutions I don't see. And we do need a policy on non-reporting and the consequences.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Kamikaze Kueen - UA

laseirna@lastdynasty.net

jon da archer
Planter
Planter

Post by jon da archer » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:53 pm

i tried gettin on to get on so i could post my stats but i cant get on everytime i try the screen goes black and my computer freezes up i was hoping to be able to log in but i still havent been able to...if you need to chain around me well thats up to you but ill try my hardest to get on and post my stats.

jon da archer
Planter
Planter

Post by jon da archer » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:45 pm

ok it finally let me on so i will make sure i make quota from here on

Previous Week:

Name: Jondaarcher
Level : 121
Total Xp: 3,537,959,106
Patron: Uncle G
Xp to Patron:1,913,126,204
Vassal: N'catyl
Vassal Xp: 827,167,594

Current Week:

Name: Jondaarcher
Level : 121
Total Xp: 3,563,921,496
Patron: Uncle G
Xp to Patron:1,15,354,670
Vassal: N'catyl
Vassal Xp: 873,621,415

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:06 am

I heard from Sullen yesterday and he is trying to come back so I'd like to hold off the chain around.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Kamikaze Kueen - UA

laseirna@lastdynasty.net