ATTN: Chain Manager

Last Dynasty Chain with a 6 million XP quota per week.
Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

ATTN: Chain Manager

Post by Ncatyl » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:34 pm

How's aboot a sticky listing who's-who? Since we don't have a stats page, it stands to reason that we should tackle matters on our own.

Ncatyl, UA 2-school Tri-D
The Sullen Soldier, Master weapon? tinker & Charmed Smith (38% imbue)
Uncle G, ???????
???????????
Jondaarcher, Archer?
N'catyl, Warcaster (Spec war & Melee D, other magics trained)
Kamikaze Kueen, ???????
Bothax, ??????

And you may have noticed that reporting has exceedingly been sloppy. I'm guilty as the next person, but with fewer consecutive offenses.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:00 pm

It makes sense to do something like this for each of the chain pages. Honestly, it's something we should have done a long time ago since ACStats quit working a long time ago and thereby cause our stats page to quit working too.

My suggestion is for each player to list their characters and whatever attributes might be of particular use for other players to know, such as tink/imbue abilities, schools, etc. Also, if there is a case where players have multiple toons in the chain, please cross reference those toons to each other so that online players can find you if they are looking for one of your personas. For example: ToonA (also ToonB in 20 mil chain).

Anything else anyone can think of that's useful, add it, but try to keep things as clean as possible so that it's easy to update and easy to read for folks; otherwise listings tend not to get looked at.

I'll go post this same thing in all of the chain forums. Thanks Ncatyl for a good suggestions and a much needed reminder nudge. :)
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Post by Todtstoy » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:21 pm

we do have treestats still.. which shows our stats and stuff.. can also be used to keep track of xp chains

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:51 pm

I apologize Ncatyl for the poor role model I've been. My Christmas Break resolutions is to be a better role model for the chain! Thank you for your gentle reminder.

I'll get on everyone this evening. . .after I've posted my stats ;)
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:30 pm

Apologies accepted, but unnecessary. :) Mostly I was disappointed by not being able to see how my chain mates were doing. As for the whose-whom, I believe the value of that has spoken for itself!

Regarding treestats; I'd prefer not to use that. If it's adopted by the chain as policy, I will. But I haven't even downloaded decal since TOD release and didn't really have any plans to either.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done