Just noticed I lost >50M from my credit

Last Dynasty Chain with a 6 million XP quota per week.
Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Just noticed I lost >50M from my credit

Post by Ncatyl » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:30 am

...in less than a week.

Even if the timer is on 3 weeks, it should've been only 18M max.

Case in point: the program cannot be relied upon to provide accurate data and decisions based off of the data will be equally uncertain.

That is of course, unless someone can explain the discrepancy. An explanation which, as has been proven time and again, is not available from the chain managers.

I just wanted to point that out. I was thinking of hopping into the 20M chain, but with an explanation still wanting, and with Sullen pumping about 20M per week anyway (according to AC proper, not stats), I'm fine where I'm at. Moving to the 20M chain and presuming the program inconsistencies also exist there, I'm not keen on dealing with that much uncertainty involving the commitment.

Still getting all my Decal stuff redone. Should be uploaded by tomorrow evening if all goes well.

Cheers!
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:16 am

NC, how often do you hunt?

The DB stores info on a 21 day cycle. So, on day 22, day 1's data is gone. If you only hunt on the weekends, you can lose a large potion of the credit overnight.

I will look at the raw data that you are uploading later today.

It's always best to spread the XP out (if you can). 20 mill a day for five days is better than 100 mill on Monday. In three you only lose 20 mill of credit instead of 100.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:42 am

What Panz said, presented in a slightly different way. The database bases its numbers on a rolling 21 day windows, based on the most recent 21 calendar days, so if you happen to have a few days of inactivity or of non-hunting near the oldest of the 21 days, and a heavier day of hunting that just aged out, it can make for fairly significant changes in your numbers very quickly.

If this is the case, as the inactive day also age out and slide out of that 21 day window, the numbers will come back into more of a "normal" view again.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net