Good heavens, Jon!!

Last Dynasty Chain with a 6 million XP quota per week.
Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Good heavens, Jon!!

Post by Ncatyl » Tue May 31, 2005 10:46 pm

I thought you posted 50 mil per week as your expected gain, NOT 50 mil per day!!

Sure you don't just want to swear to me? I run a mean trade bot and make bank off shills. I've got a house with a working BM1 portal and can get you in the neighborhood dang near free. I keep a chest stocked with Deadlies, potions, rations, and comps. Aside from that, I'm pretty much worthless as a patron, LoL!

Well, I've got a decent tinkerer and I'm good at corpse recovery I suppose, being as I've died nearly 900 times. :?

Trust the pups to come in and make us slackers work harder to keep up any sort of image! :P

:wink:

Hope you're having fun!
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Tue May 31, 2005 11:31 pm

they get slower as they get older...

I think
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

jon da archer
Planter
Planter

Post by jon da archer » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:27 am

Well I dont know when Im going to hunt or how long Im going to hunt and I put 50 mill because its usally 50 mill a week or higher. I would swear to you but wouldnt that take me out of the chain? If so I wouldnt want to because I just feel like staying in the chain for now or get into the 20 mill chain. If you want I will swear my mage to you because I need to get him lvled but thats up to you.