great big THANKS to Sullen :)

Last Dynasty Chain with a 6 million XP quota per week.
Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

great big THANKS to Sullen :)

Post by Ncatyl » Fri May 06, 2005 1:13 am

You're making me feel bad not being able to play enough to keep up appearances!!

I mean that in the nicest way possible :painting:

Getting my UA to 385 was a milestone, and I owe aconsiderable amount of gratitude to you for your help! Now I can focus on other things for a bit and work toward accomplishing other goals.

Thanks Sullen! :D

>NC
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Fri May 06, 2005 10:19 am

Grats, NC
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Fri May 06, 2005 10:47 pm

Leave it at "GRATitude" bossman!

I don't take much pride in chaining, but it's a means to an end. "Gratz!" for something I haven't done solely myself are wasted breath.

Although what the end is, I've no clue. All I know is it (the chain) gives me a new social outlet and some extra XP to devote to...who knows what. I don't have any plan beyond exploring and testing my mettle. As a result, my knowledge of geography and lore are on par with Asheron himself and I know how to die in the most opportune places to facilitate easy recovery.

That and I usually have a 6-pk of Cydna Wren's portal gems on me ;)

I'm one of those lonewolves who prefers to do it all themselves, by themselves. I run my 3 characters on 1 account in tandem to complete some quests. That's how much of a loner I am. Unfortunately, the plethora of level 126+ born many years after me has finally gotten under my skin along with Turbine's continued catering to the upper 20%.

Besides; where else was I going to find a "no-hassle vassal"?? Pity the chain isn't longer. It's a great alternative for a casual player like myself!

Anyway, thanks for the grats boss, but they fall on hollow ears. My accomplishments aren't my own so I must recognize those who help me reach my goals.

I think that Sunzi Bingfa (Sun Tzu) would have liked me very much.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Sat May 14, 2005 4:17 am

Sorry so long responding. Been in Oracle class all week. You are more than welcome. Nice to see someone sels ecan benefit from me levelling my mule :)
-May the road to the stars take you beyond your dreams

Robin's Hood - Level 11x Xbow/Tradesmule
Divinatrix - Level 17x Melee Mage
The Sullen Soldier - Level 17x Spear/Tinker

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:24 pm

Ncatyl,

I hear ye on being mostly a loner. I am the same as you, though I have a small group of people I drag to the lifestone with me from time to time. As far as accomplishing things without a chain, it can be done. I just got my first toon to 126 with 0 passup or combat macroes, ACM, UCM or otherwise. Only took me 4 years ;) So do not give up hope; even us casual players can enjoy the good life. LoL.

On another note, with my mage hitting 126, expect the dust to come off of Sullen and the passup to resume. Consider 126 a near future. Going to try and push enough up to get you there before the expansion!

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:33 pm

Now there ya go, making me feel bad again. ;)

I'll be sure and post when it's time to stop so we can set off fireworks somewhere more opportune than with me being offline!

Now, if I'd only not bothered with my Xbow or mage, I'd be there already. But, I like to keep a diverse character base to experience maximum content.

Well worth the dig.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:27 am

I am right there with ye mate. I have a mage, an X-bow and my spearsman :)

Oh, make sure you log off at mansion in case we miss posting past enough and you do level at login. That wy you can look at the chain page and tell beforehand ;)