Can someone post translations of what the Stats page says?

Last Dynasty Chain with a 6 million XP quota per week.
Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Can someone post translations of what the Stats page says?

Post by Ncatyl » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:16 am

Title says it all. I'm trying to understand information being presented, but it appears to make no sense. I know when not to worry per a previous post, but I can't gauge my own performance in relation to the others.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Dave_Mustaine
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Dave_Mustaine » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:16 am

I'll take a stab at this

Name - self explanatory
Level - same
Upload Date - important for chain managers to check for update failure

Status - "Passed" "Failed" "Old Data" and "Upload". This is based on a 21 day "rolling average" and it basically does the following check: Have you passed up 18 million in the last 21 days? (6 mill per week times 3 weeks)

Rate - I can't figure out what two numbers are divided to get this-- chain manager help!

Period - number of days being used in calculation. Every 21 days it goes back to 0 and you basically have to start over.

Lead -
Loy - used by chain managers to check to make sure you aren't keeping these too low, or not buffing them (stats shows buffed stats, thats why everyone has 40 lead)

Total earned - Can't figure this out either, it might be the amount that you hunted for, which when compared to "added xp" can be used to determine your hunting:passup ratio... I think

Added xp - How much XP you sent up to your patron. Found by adding Quota + Credit

Quota - This column is totally screwed up. It looks as if this number is based on your vassal's "added XP number" .. which makes everyone's quota dependent upon their vassal's hunting level... this isn't fair. What the formula should be for this is ([Number_of_days_in_period / 21] * 18,000,000) . This would mean that for 7 days it would be 6 million, 14 days 12 million, and 21 days 18 million.

Credit - "Added XP - Quota" Basically this tells you how much slack you have. Just remember, after 21 days this goes to zero and you have to build it up again.

From Chain - The sum of your received xp from all your vassals.

Lets take a look at your stats:

Ncatyl 118
2005-04-17 - Good updates
Passed - Means your meeting quota, although again i think quota formula is messed up

146.8% - i guess this means your giving more than your taking. In the old days a chainer who simply kept buffs active would pass up 93.75% of all received xp without lifting a finger... so in the old days a number higher than 93.75% told chain managers that the player wasnt a leech.

21 days - your quota and credit are about to zero out, get ready to hunt!

40 170 - your stats are buffed, nice

T.E. 135,549,922
Added 60,381,338
Quota 7,689,205
Credit 52,692,133
From Chain 44,131,469 - these basically tell me that your killing your quota. That your adding more than your getting.

Hope this helps, and hope I'm not too mistaken lol.
Dave Mustaine - 185 Archer
PK Council
Yavin - 90 Mage
U B O R - 39 UA
I am a trade mule - 85 TM

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:12 pm

Well, by what info I receive, something is tooled. I login, bust arse, crank out 40mil, and my quota goes up 2 mil.

How's that for gratitude? :wink:

I've got base stats for leader/loyalty so I know I've got to work more to make passup. But when I've added 62 mil over 21 days, have 57 mil in credit, and my quota still shows as nearly 6 mil...

I know I've busted quota several times over for this period. Something's screwed up!

*sigh* Guess I'll just stay in the dark and wait for the chain managers to tell me when to XPhunt again? By my reckoning that should be about... oh, nearly 10 weeks.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:33 am

OK, after scanning that stuff for about 30 minutes, I think I figured it out. Each users quotas are based on vassal's passup. There doesn't look to be enough data points from your vassal just yet. Only five days. I haven't done a raw output to see how many times SS has uploaded. But, everything else looks ok.

That Quota number should normalize as more data is put in the database.

It should be 6 mill per week, updated daily if given data to compare
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:11 pm

Elephino. I've had Sullen under me for 3 weeks now. I've made quota sufficient for nearly 10 weeks in 3.

Make no mistake; I'm not griping about chain output. I'm griping about stats being utterly confusing. I can't rely on the numbers that tell me my obligation. If I've got XPcredit, it stands to reason my quota should appear in the red (negative), not the black (positive).

The stats page indicates that it was probably broken. I'm inclined to agree.

Ah well. So long as I don't see "FAIL" in the passup column when I get back to playing Ncatyl, there won't be an issue. Taking a hiatus for some R&R & fun in the sun.
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:33 pm

if you look at sullen's it only shows five days in. Even if you pass up 100 mill a week, it's better to upload everyday as opposed to once a week, In 21 days that 100 mill would go away.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace