Yavin 78 2005-04-10 Passed 36888% 19 days

Last Dynasty Chain with a 6 million XP quota per week.
Dave_Mustaine
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Yavin 78 2005-04-10 Passed 36888% 19 days

Post by Dave_Mustaine » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:46 pm

Yavin 78 2005-04-10 Passed 36888% 19 days 40 170 165,841,329 104,400,313 254,786 104,145,527 283,096

A little one sided whats going on with the chain guys?
Dave Mustaine - 185 Archer
PK Council
Yavin - 90 Mage
U B O R - 39 UA
I am a trade mule - 85 TM

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:10 am

Yavin, I need to swear a dude to you. Las needed to pull her character from the chain for a bit. I told her not to and that I would swear one of my guys to you and pass up for her.

I, apparently, lied. ;) We need to hook up, yo. :D
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Dave_Mustaine
Professional Farmer
Professional Farmer

Post by Dave_Mustaine » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:17 am

Yeah I saw the post...was just wondering when that was going down.

I'll look for ya ig ;)
Dave Mustaine - 185 Archer
PK Council
Yavin - 90 Mage
U B O R - 39 UA
I am a trade mule - 85 TM

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:38 am

I have been on vacation for a week. Looks like Sullen is going to have some work to do ;)
-May the road to the stars take you beyond your dreams

Robin's Hood - Level 11x Xbow/Tradesmule
Divinatrix - Level 17x Melee Mage
The Sullen Soldier - Level 17x Spear/Tinker

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:38 am

I have been on for the past couple of days. We must play different hours. :)

Find me IG and i'll do that.
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:37 am

I do what I can, with what I've got, where I'm at. That be why I sign up for de six-million chain! Yarrrr! :twisted:

Seriously. I get to play only a limited amount of time per week and already I find myself compromising my play preferences to keep with quota. I'm only here because I don't have time to be a good patron. :(

I get to 120 and I'll spec loyalty or take leader...should be able to swing one or the other somehow.

I don't presently have any idea how to otherwise increase my output. I stay buffed, log with a baudren in hand, and hunt as I'm able. If anyone has some suggestions, I'll be happy to entertain them! :)
>Ncatyl
BTDT done

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:38 am

What type of toon do you play ncatyl?

Keebler
Allegiance Council

Post by Keebler » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:40 am

Anytime you need a little xp, give me a shout, making your quota will take less than 1 buff cycle.

Keeb
Killing is my business, and business is GOOD!

Allegiance Council
Keebler@lastdynasty.net

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:08 am

Ncatyl,

I've been really busy for the past couple of weeks, and somehow missed answering this thread and for that I apologize.

A couple of posts earlier you mentioned spec'ing loyalty or taking leadership.

The following are general statements about how loyalty and leadership work that will hopefully be useful to anyone who may be thinking about whether to train/spec loyalty and/or leadership.

Specializing loyalty will allow you to pass up more xp more easily, thus making quota with less effort; however, spec'ing loses its effectiveness after a certain point and you would probably end up wanting to unspecialize it later. As best as I've been able to figure out, once you get your loyalty buffing to around 200 you should be passing up about 60% of the xp that you generate when you hunt. Raising loyalty higher than 200 buffed begins to get VERY expensive very quickly, with no appreciable increase in the percentage of xp passed up. If you spec loyalty, you can reach 200 buffed loyalty a little quicker than be not spec'ing it, but it isn't all that expensive to simply spend the xp on it and save the two skill credits for something else instead.

Training leadership will not help you make quota any easier at all. Training leadership will, however, allow you to gather more xp from the xp generated by your vassals when they hunt. When your vassals hunt, a certain percentage of the xp that they earn (around 60% of what they get, if they have a loyalty of 200) gets put into a hidden xp "pool" that the patron later pulls from. The percentage of the xp in the pool that gets pulled out later by the patron depends on the patron's leadership skill. The higher the buffed leadership, the higher percentage of the xp that gets pulled from the pool. Basically, leadership is a greedy skill and benefits only the patron. ;) The bottom line: having leadership trained doesn't help with quota, and doesn't help vassals at all, but can result in literally billions of additional xp going to the patron over time.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:20 am

Ok.

Sullen Soldier is back in business. Hope that helps Ncatyl ;)

Ncatyl
Farmer
Farmer

Post by Ncatyl » Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:04 am

Hey Sullen,

Was never griping about input/output. I am more than satisfied with what I signed on for. I just want to make sure I'm keeping my obligations but LDstats confuses meh po' lil head!
>Ncatyl
BTDT done