Bobo

Clan Quest Requests Only -- No Farming
Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Bobo

Post by Todtstoy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:34 am

Is there any way that we can maybe schedule Bobo for Sunday nights? I have a couple friends that only play on Sunday evenings and they would REALLY like to go on the quest with fellow clan members. Since they only play on Sundays they don't read the boards and asked if I would post this for them.

I asked in /a chat once when I seen a couple people I know runs the quests often and got yelled at :cry: One of the people later appolagized. The others well ummmm :evil: I try to help out with all I can always. I was just doing that then. It kinda hurt my feeling to get yelled at and told that /a chat wasn't the place to ask. Specially when I see people asking others to go on spur of the moment quests all the time. I just don't understand.

Sorry.. still a lil ticked about that.

My question once again. Could someone that knows how to do Bobo please schedule the quest for a couple Sundays so I can get the word out?

thank you in advance,

Julie Ann
Last edited by Todtstoy on Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:35 am

What time Sunday night?
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Post by Todtstoy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:37 am

Good question Panz Sir. I will have to ask. I normally see them online after 8 pm our time

Julie Ann

Roogon
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Roogon » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:27 pm

Sunday night is a good time for me to join.. What time zone ? 8 EST ?
(Swords)
Roogon .. Roogon II ..
(Mages)
Eyedea .. Roogon X and XXX and VIII
.. all of Solclaim

Latest version

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:45 pm

I think that installing the latest version might help and do not forget to do its updates.

Og_Master_Master
Planter
Planter

Post by Og_Master_Master » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:25 am

my timer runs on saturday, I might solo or if some people cant wait you can tag along on saturdy, just give me a PM
You give Town Crier Salvaged Jet (100)
Og Master Master says, "DOH!!!"

Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Post by Todtstoy » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:51 am

LoL.. this was an OLD post brought up to the top.. hmmm for what reason.. I haven't a clue. I run Bobo with Muneman. Thanks for offering Og. I am sure others would be happy to know you will be running Bobo on a regular basis. I might bring my tinka sista along just to get her recall for the island. But will only do that with a big group. Don't want her to die.

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:06 am

It would be nice if it was run on a regular basis. . .maybe I'm missing when it's being run. . .
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Post by Todtstoy » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:47 am

your not missing it Las.. we as a clan are missing a Quest Master...one who can get with others that know quests and organize them to be run on a regular basis. Hmmmm Sound like anyone we know?

Ashida Kim
Harvester
Harvester

Post by Ashida Kim » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:27 pm

If it is during the time I normally play I can lead it no problem toy.
-May the road to the stars take you beyond your dreams

Robin's Hood - Level 11x Xbow/Tradesmule
Divinatrix - Level 17x Melee Mage
The Sullen Soldier - Level 17x Spear/Tinker

Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Post by Todtstoy » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:37 pm

Thanks Div.. what we really need like I said.. is a Quest Master. Some one to be in charge of this group. Some one to get it organized and on track. I don't know enough quests to do it. PLus I am busy with the event team and the AC. I know the New Island Quest and the Inky Armor Quest. A couple more I"m sure. Those are the 2 that sticks in my mind.

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:47 am

I know a couple too. . .even led them :shock:

What it needs is people willing to post when they're running these quests. I know so many are last minute, which is fine. But if someone is thinking they want to run a quest, they could post it a day or two in advance instead maybe :)

Clan quests are easier to run I think. So if someone is interested in getting experience use your clanmates as guinea pigs. . .er. . . .I mean get your clanmates to help you! ;) Clanmates are far more forgiving than the general Solclaim public. . .I think.

Just a thought :)
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Post by Todtstoy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:30 am

Thats what we need a quest master for. Someone to find out who all knows the different quests. Set up a time for them to be run... then make sure they are posted and ran weekly on time. Just for clan. Public can be invited of course. We just need to get things organized and together. Need a special someone for that. Just need someone to step up and ask for position.

Panzerfaust
Monarch

Post by Panzerfaust » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:43 pm

Oh great! Now you guys are going to make me get the calendar back up. :)
[img]htttp://lastdynasty.net/pics/panzersig.jpg[/img]

Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which, in prosperous circumstances, would have lain dormant. -Horace

Todtstoy
Allegiance Council

Post by Todtstoy » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:18 pm

Well... ummm we are working on gettin things together Sir. We are not there yet.. but working on it hehehe. Now get to work Mr Panz Sir. Pretty please with sugar on top. :-D :wink: