CC ATTN: Lrd Kimo, Archangel of Light, Janova - CANCELLED

Forums for insertions to all chains, only - DO NOT FARM
Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:39 am

I'll just post a little reminder that if this is not completed by Monday January 12, I'll be chaining around Lrd Kimo on Tuesday. Failure to act in a timely manner on insertions, removals or moves is grounds for removal in the CC as stated in the policies.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

LitlPrincess
Harvester
Harvester

Post by LitlPrincess » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:48 pm

WOOT 3 days til payday. Yet, still no word from Lrd and as we all know Janova was on for a while Sunday. CONGRATS JANOVA ON 126 AND CONGRATS WILL J ON 126!!!!!!!
Litl Princess :usa

Laseirna
Allegiance Council

Post by Laseirna » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:59 pm

Congrats to both Janova and Will J!!

These orders have expired. Lrd Kimo appears to have made no effort to complete these orders.

I think as long as Janova is still key vassel for Archangel of Light, nothing needs to be done. Archangel of Light can release Lrd Kimo or not as he sees fit.

Lrd Kimo: If you wish to be in the CC, please re-apply when you're ready to participate more fully.

I'll keep this sticky for another 24 hours to give those involved a chance to read it.
Laseirna - archer
Blue Orchid - sword
Scorcha Wench - baby magette
Kamikaze Kueen - UA
"They told me I was crazy. I told them they were all crazy. Damn them, they outnumbered me."

Allegiance Council Member
laseirna@lastdynasty.net

LrdKimo
Planter
Planter

Post by LrdKimo » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:08 am

sorry guys, i tried to be on a ton when these orders first posted, then i got sick, had some real life issues to deal with, and still really havent come back. Im glad you found a solution to the problem, i wouldnt have wanted you guys to wait, if i had been able to i would have posted about the problem i had, just glad it worked out :)

kerosene
Allegiance Council

Post by kerosene » Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:15 am

LrdKimo

No problem, when you get back ingame if you still wish to join just let us know.
[url=http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342774838]Kerosene[/url]
[url=http://www.lastdynasty.net/ldstats/inde ... 1342942392]Illumination[/url]
Member of The Allegiance Council