ATTN: Vermillion Ace, Ritual, Spoonerii, Luang

Forums for insertions to all chains, only - DO NOT FARM
SpoonerII
Seeder
Seeder

Still Trying

Post by SpoonerII » Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:42 pm

I am unhappy with the orders to have Luang swear to the first character he can connect with because it leaves me out of the chain. It has not been for a lack of trying on my part to connect at a time when Luang can be available. I have sent several PMs before logging in and have sat waiting between 10 am and 1:30 pm EST. Another option to fix this problem would be to declare a time that Luang and I are to meet, failing that the next person under Luang in the chain could swear to me.

Thank you,

SpoonerII

gladiator
Planter
Planter

Post by gladiator » Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:47 pm

lung get ing

gladiator
Planter
Planter

Post by gladiator » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:07 pm

taking soo long maybe this weekend is the weekend :)

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:47 am

This weekend is the weekend, one way or another. Spooner, I'm not happy about the thought of Luang swearing to anyone else but you either and if he does it is only a temporary fix to restore rank to as many of the 41 people in the OH who are without rank right now as possible.

If he swears higher in the chain than you, you are still to try to hook up with him and have him break and swear to you. If Luang hasn't sworn to you or someone else, tonight I will expand the orders further to include the characters below Luang and get one of them to swear to you.

I was under the impression Luang has been checking email and/or PMs, ready to log in and take care of things. If this is true, you should be able to send him another PM, tell him you are ingame, and have him sworn to you momentarily. If it isn't the case, he won't be ingame to swear to anyone else anyway, so you still would not have been sworn around.

Spooner, just in case it's needed, please post the times when you think you will be ingame tonight and also tomorrow. Town Crier is the character below Luang in the chain. I'm not sure, but I believe TC is West Coast US time (in case we need to schedule a time between Spooner and TC).
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

Oof
Allegiance Council

Post by Oof » Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:34 pm

I have Iffah's login info. Spooner, try to find me today please. Look for Luang first (send him a PM again before you go ingame), then try to find Town Crier, then look for me. When can you be ingame today, the earlier the better, as I am going ingame soon and will probably be on until midday EST.
Allegiance Council Member
Oof@lastdynasty.net

luang
High Council

Post by luang » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:18 pm

I admit - I have been available only sporadically. Each time spoonerii has sent me a message that he was available, I was in conference with clients.

I am sorry for that.

I can be available for an hour or so now, but after that, I will not be able to go in game.

If we can't make this happen this weekend, feel free to swear around me. Next time I will be available will be tuesday.
Luang, lvl 126 no-magic UA/Xbow
Starting Over, lvl 190 pocket mage and tinkerer
Solclaim Economy Report : http://www.solclaim.be

SpoonerII
Seeder
Seeder

Connecting

Post by SpoonerII » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:23 pm

Thank you Oof for the explanation of how this would be a temporary fix. That helped a lot with the frustration I was feeling about not being able to finish the insertion.

I am logging in now and will send a PM to Luang. I will check again tonight after 11 pm EST. I can also be on anytime tomorrow (Sunday).

SpoonerII

gladiator
Planter
Planter

Post by gladiator » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:29 pm

as ussual i will be on all day

luang
High Council

Post by luang » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:37 pm

It is done :)
Luang, lvl 126 no-magic UA/Xbow
Starting Over, lvl 190 pocket mage and tinkerer